Chapter 1 (Signatures)

- "Tonight's the night!"

Y/n squeaked. The night had finally come when she and a close friend would attend a long-awaited comedy show from her favorite comedian, Matthew Steven Rife. But this wouldn't be any ordinary comedy show, tonight was the night she was going to get Matt Rife to not only sign her but also, go and get it tattooed. And as if this idea wasn't insane enough, her mind was set on the placement of his signature as well. Following the curvature, of her left under boob. Her argument?

     - "It's my favorite tit!"

Her friend tried to talk her out of it, bringing up the usual arguments and factors to take into account, but she was too blinded by her own thoughts to care about anything else.

- "Do you think he'll actually do it?"

Y/n asked as she stared into her own reflection, curling her h/c hair.

- "I would love to say no, but knowing him? I'd be surprised if he didn't-"

Ell responded, giving up on trying to convince her otherwise. Her response only fueling her more. Y/n was ecstatic, as she had been planning this for quite some time. She spent hours getting ready, pouring an ungodly amount of time into making sure she looked her best. After all, she wanted to make a good impression right? Ell stood there, leaning on the bathroom door frame with crossed arms, as she watched y/n meticulously doing her makeup, paying great attention to every last detail.

- "You're actually insane y/n, are you ready to leave? I wanna snag good seats before the venue gets too full-"

Y/n mumbled something quick in agreement, before looking at herself in the mirror one last time. She turned to her friend standing in
the door way with an excited smile plastered on her face.

- "How do I look?"

Y/n asked, unsure of herself, her voice slightly trembling with nervousness as she waited for Ell's approval.

- "You look amazing y/n, seriously though, he'd be blind to not see that.