Helluva Boss Rewrite Season 2 Episode 2: Exes And Oohs

The scene opens with an exterior shot of I.M.P Headquarters. Cut to the inside of the office with Blitzo plays a trivia game with Striker and Moxxie.

Blitzo: Ok, next question. What Russian novel, embracing  more than 500 characters, is set

In the Napoleonic Wars?

Striker: I Got it! The Answer to that question is...

Moxxie: 'War and Peace'.

Blitzo: Correct, Way to use that brain of your Mox.

Striker: No Fair, I was going to answer that question.

Moxxie: Sorry, Striker. My brain reflexes got better of me. I'll let you get the next one. 

Striker: Fine...Blitzo: All Righty, then. Final Question: Which was the Very first cartoon that Vivienne Medrano Started Before Helluva Boss...

Striker: HAZBIN HOTEL!!, Yes! I finally answered the question first.

Blitzo: ...Before she started adult animated web series when she did a comic series of?

Striker: Say what now?

Moxxie: Oh, that's easy. It's Zoophobia.

Blitzo: Once again, you are correct!

Striker: But that's Impossible, I was literally right about that Hazbin Hotel was the first Cartoon before our aired.

Blitzo: Now, now, Striker, just because you're almost as smart as Moxxie, It doesn't give you right to be a sore loser.

Striker: Oh Shut Up! this trivia game was totally rig just to give the easy question for Einstein here.

[Cut to the front door kicked open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily.]

Millie: *mumbling angrily* Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing!

Moxxie: Millie, honey. Is everything okay?

[Millie hisses back at Moxxie in response, disturbing him even more, but she manages to calm down.]

Millie: Yeah. Just...bumped into an ex. *tail twitches*

Moxxie: Oh! Oh...

Millie: *retracts knife* He just kept going on about how he has money now, "a bright future," and "a bigger cock."

Moxxie: Wait, what?

Striker: Let me guess, Is it Travers?

Millie: *raises voice* Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to—

[Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration. Verosika and Loona enters the room.]

Blitzo: Hey Vee, Care explain what's got Millie so riled up?

Verosika: Well, Let's just say she bump into her Ex-Boyfriend, Which I'm guessing it's Travers but she never told us his name tho.

*Blitzo's Phone Rings on his desk*

Blitzo: Any Fucking who, Looks like we got ourselves a cilent So everyone shush. *Clearing his Throat* Hello?

Moxxie: Anyway, So Girls, How's was the mall by the way?

Verosika: Well I'm glad you ask, while you boys were enjoying yourselves, We-

Blitzo: Okay, so let me get this straight: you don't want us going to Earth at all for this job? 

[Cut to the inside of a mansion, with a businessman holding a lit cigar, and his chair facing a green fireplace.]

Client: Correct. That will not be necessary. I'd like to meet you and your whole crew at my estate.