Bonus Chapter 2

Começar do início

its just that Uyir wasn't fan of expensive dates and going out for that....her paradise is our home and she is more comfortable with that....its her nature which can't be changed She is speaking more not just a line or word as replies that itself more considering her nature so I can't expect her to come out of her comfort zone even more........all she wants was to spend time with me at home  its not necessary that every moments should be memorable even the silent boring, eventless  cuddling sessions is Acceptable and fine........the efforts that matters to her.....so all those taunts were just a facade and I not complaining at all......

As the makeup sessions were eventful so her taunts and fake anger is beneficial for me.....

so this complete silence meaning my parents went for another date and they would come only Tomorrow morning....woah so its just me and my wife...

I excitedly climbed the stairs in happy mode... Barged into our unlocked room only to welcomed with that view 🥵🥵🥵

She is sitting on the floor leaning on the bed..drawing something on that note supported by her one knees while the other leg was just tilting left and right indicating she was in deep thought......

she is wearing one of my shirt... And that is it... Nothing underneath out of sight.... Her hair was tied in a messy bun... She sucked her lower lips....

Fuck my wife...

Which is what I am going to do😌.

That bare legs arghhhh... I just want them on my shoulder when I am inside her...

I licked my dry lips......

"Leave that dirty ideas at the  door itself Mr. Jayadev"

She said without looking up from her note....

"Really Uyir.. "

I asked her in disbelief and sat in front of her on the floor near her feet... she lifted her pointed gaze from  the note to my eyes....

Narrowing her eyes at me she asked...

"Do I look Like I am joking"

"Nope you look like a nymph wanting me to relish you right away..

I said and pulled her to me by her ankle.... She gasped at that sudden action which she surely didn't expected...

" Dev.... Leave me... I should finish this design today or else Tisya would be here next day to torture me.. "

She said while I was nuzzling in her neck... I bite her hard mumbling...

"Amma would be happy to have Tisya here..... So no worries"

I continued doing my work on her skin untill she pulled me back holding my hair tightly making me groan...

"Yeiiiii ena diii... "

"Wait till I complete this Design Mr. Jayadev... "

"What if I don't want to wait... "

"Then ready to sleep in guest room for next one week... "

She said casually cupping my cheeks giving me the shock.... I looked at her in disbelief.....

Pulled  her more towards our core touched...

"See the reaction of your acts... And you should have thought about that before seducing me Mrs. Uyir Jayadev"

I said while my hand slide up through her thighs and played with her panties hem...her breaths became un even... She bit her lower lips closing her eyes.....