Long Day

Jayadev's POV...

Here we are standing  folding our hands and looking at the broken bed clueless about anything...

I looked at her who is standing beside me... She also stared at me...

Me: Analum ipadi paniruka kudathu de

( But still you should not done this de)

Uyir: Huhh..

She glared at me....I raised both my hands in surender,surely there is no other bed to broke and I again don't want face another embarrassing situation again let them come at my door to check upon me... So I said..

Jayadev: Yeah I know it was my mistake I should have fell somewhere else when you throwed me...you know slight miss in physics calculation... You don't worry next time I won't make the mistake...

But she was now glaring at me.... Pochu samali da Jai(Think something da Jaii... Or you will be goner )

I smiled at her...

Jayadev: Hehehehe.... Joke uh.... You don't take it seriously babyma...

She rolled her eyes and again looked at the broken bed.....

(My mv : Ena Therigirathu moment....

( what is there...( an Vadivelu comedy reference))

Me: Mooditu poda... Inoru round ava ena thoki potu vilada pora ipadi alpama kalaicha...

( Just shut and go da.... If I say this blunt comment now surely she will play second round throwing me somewhere) )

When I was conversing with my blunt mind I felt someone tapping me to took me out of my mind... It's her of course......

Uyir: Do you have long mattress?

She asked me, yeah I do have one... So I nodded my head positively...

Uyir : Okay bring that...

What is she planning anyway I went inside the wardrobe and took out an fluffy mattress when I came out she was not in the room.. I furrowed hearing sounds from balcony I went there opening the balcony door she was cleaning the balcony floor...... Now I understand what she planned... Then we arranged our bed for tonight on the balcony floor...

I did have a mosquito net so I covered the open area with that to prevent us from the mosquito bites... The bed arrangements looked like a camp tent with that mosquito net. ..

She brought the water botter by the time I arranged them.... She gave me a "I am impressed " Kind of expression making me feel little proud....

I know I am behaving like a cringe person but who cares  I like  to be like this with her and I am fine being myself around her with quite playfulness...

She switched off the room light before getting inside the bed arrangements... I followed her it wasn't too spacious but we both can be fit in the matress

She was about to lay down I stopped her...

Me : Are you tired?..

She raised her one eye brow at my question....

Me: I mean it's our first night here..

Uyir: Huhh...

Me: On last night to.... Why I am blabbering now... Okay the thing is it's our first night staying at this house... Yesterday's won't come in count because when I came back you slept already......

Uyir : hmmmm

Me: Remember during our first night I said I will make you speak more than me... That did happened today right...