Trust.......

Author's POV..

It's getting late still Jayadev didn't reached home... Uyir took her phone to call him but she refrained herself once again.... Because Jayadev's previous message he clearly mentioned there was lot more work to finish so he might take some more time to get back to home so he asked her not to wait for him  till late...

She signed and fell on the bed exhausted.... She didn't mind about what those ladies said.... But her mind rewind the conversation she had with Tisya in the morning....

Tisya is not only her elder sister in law she was also the only friend Uyir had out of her family...in short that only friend now became her family member too.... Tisya was 6 years elder to Uyir still they are close friends.. Because both have one thing in common...

Silence.... Which Uyir loves and Tisya Hates....

Even though Uyir don't talk that much with Tisya like she talks with her mother still Tisya was the 3rd person she talks more compared to all others...

Tisya was working on her laptop when Uyir entered the  room... Tisya looked up and furrowed..

Uyir: Busy???

Tisya: Yeah... Checking final designs for launch....

Come in...

Uyir came and sat next to her in the bed.... And layed back placing her head on another pillow... Tisya switched off the Laptop and looked at Uyir....

Tisya: Care to say what's bothering my dear sister in law now... Huhhh...

She asked Raising her eyebrows... Uyir turned her head  to her side and spoke..

Uyir: I don't know dear Anni...

Tisya chuckled and layed beside her...

Tisya: it's been 4 years still Anni from you sounds strange...... Suddenly my only friend started calling me as Anni.... I couldn't adopt to that little girl....

Uyir: I have to.... You are my Anna's wife.....

Tisya: It's not compulsory.... No one in this house can compel you for anything....

Uyir chuckled...

Uyir: Yeah.... Still I befriend you when I was 9 years old.... The age gap wasn't big deal for me even now.... But you are my anna's wife you deserve that respect... I can't deny...

Tisya: paaah.... Longer sentence nope paragraph from you always sounds too good... Did I ever said this to you little girl...

Uyir:Countless times...

Both giggled after sometime Tisya spoke...

Tisya: Did you noticed... Our family have this strange phase in all the love stories.... All the couple went through separation for years.... Numbers may differ but it's there... And specifically its not happened after they fell in love... In fact both realize their love for each other starts in that separation...

All the couple in this family so far have that separation phase....from Thatha too Aadhiran.....

I think only you and Mugil will be out of that pattern....

Uyir: Why not Aadharsh...

Tisya: That guy... He already behaves like he had a terrible breakup..... I can see something coming up nearby... I won't be surprised if he come to us and said he want to marry one girl all of a sudden so he comes under our pattern only......