uNGreeted Aerial Dominator

Start from the beginning

"Are you listening to me,Mr.Johnson?"

"Ah, your answer is a no?"

Seeing Johnson finally understand the problem,Charles nodded:

"Yes,though I must say that I want to return to the air,I don't want to sacrifice human lives to do,power,whatever you could offer,please take it back and use it to take care of those people who's seeking help."

The pilot stands up and takes out another wine bottle from his shelf,but instead of a full bottle as Johnson expected,this one is empty,not even a drop is left inside that luxury glass wine bottle.He then takes out a piece of cloth and begins to polish the outside layer,though it's shiny like a piece of clear crystal.

"Time up,I don't think you have much time to spend here,why don't you fly to the battlefield trying to live like a soldier or a pilot,maybe you would find something precious to protect"

"I....I will take that into consideration."

"Good."

Charles stopped cleaning the bottle and walks to a wooden barrel at the back of his,filling it with rum,before returning to his seat.

Then,he stares directly at the eyes of the general:

"Is that enough? Now please leave my house."

"Even if we threaten you with guns?"-Johnson tries to threaten him again-"I have to tell you that we have more than the Springfield that you have in your back,and I think you've known that since the beginning"

"My answer is still a no,Mr.General"

A moment of silence filled the room,as Charles and Johnson stared at each other with their killer eyes.But eventually,Johnson had to give up,his eyes weren't as deadly as that old mercenary.Drinking up the whole cup full of wine,the general,half-drunk half-conscious said to Charles:

"Fine,but we will return,do not join the ODF by that time.We would find some better things to exchange for your service"

"And I will find some better reasons to reject it."

**

<<Lavendel 2 calling Lavendel 1,I detected one aircraft on my radar.Unknown design>>

In the warzone sky over Oured,the Falkens had gained total air supremacy.

Less and less OADF aircraft could be seen from Hildegard' position.In fact,looking all around her plane,plus her own aircraft,there's only 13 ADF-01F could be seen flying,and all belonged to the rebel force.Some of them are trying to help bomb the remaining strongholds of the National Guard,others patrolling around the city,ready to face against any popped up threat that would come from airfields across the continent.

However,out of the planes that's approaching the city,there is one not from anywhere in Osea but from the sea.Coincidentally,it's flying toward the position of Hildegard and her wingman

<<Lavendel 1 to 2,what is its purpose?>>

<<I don't know,give me time,I will try to connect>>

The black Falken breaks away from the formation and approaches the mysterious jet,the jet also slows down to announce that it's not an enemy.Seeing that, Hildegard is also relieved,but she still keeps her guard up and prepares for the worst.

The figure of the plane is clear to the front camera.Judging by the inverted wings stealth design,this one is a gen 5 fighter,or gen 4 at least,the female Belkan pilot could say so,but there is no insignia to know whether this plane is Osean,or American,Hildegard has no choice,but waiting for its answer.