9| LEARNING DAY 1

Start from the beginning

     "I told you so, mother." Yoongi said.

     "I guess you must've tattled me to the king and queen." The princess teased the prince. Yoongi only smirked and winked at her. 

     "Yes, you are one great topic to talk about." The prince said as he walked beside the princess.

     "I hope all good things." The princess smiled.

     "Don't worry, my princess. Even your flaws are the great things that I'm fond of." That made Yoongi and Y/N chuckle while the king and queen looked at each other with the knowing look of success.

     "Why don't we have our lunch together then, we can schedule at 4 o'clock later regarding our visit to the town, huh?" The queen asked Y/N.

     "That's great, your Majesty. I'm very much excited to meet your people." 

     "Good to know that you're excited, my dear." The King said as he led his queen inside the castle. Yoongi held Y/N's hand and they both walked behind their Majesties.

     "Yes, my King. Back in my kingdom, I would visit them regularly. But as soon as my father announced that my brother would be the crowned prince, he began to ban me from going to the public." Y/N admitted.

     "Oh! We're so sorry to hear that, my dear. But don't you worry, you can regularly go to the town just to check our people." The King said. 

     "Yes, we'll just make you a schedule of visits. I would personally go with you since that is the most exciting part of the job I'm handling." The queen said.

     "My mother is right. She loves to do trips to the town to greet personally the people and asks what they need help with." Yoongi added.

     "I see." Y/N said. 

     The four of them went inside the castle. The two men went straight to their rooms to freshen themselves as they got sweat from fencing. Meanwhile, the two ladies already sat in the dining hall and waited for the two men. After a couple of minutes, the two arrived and they began their scrumptious lunch altogether.

~4 PM~

     The four of them all rode the carriage and began their journey to the town. Y/N and Yoongi were sitting together, facing the king and queen. Y/N felt Yoongi's hand on hers. She looked at him and they both smiled at each other. Y/N let Yoongi lay his hand on hers and Yoongi held it tightly. As they journey to the city, Y/N can't help not to be fazed by the beautiful scenery. She was in awe at the nature along the road. The wind breezed through the leaves of the trees, making the trees dance along the wind. Birds were chirping, singing their songs at the most calming sounds she ever heard. As they passed a brick bridge, she heard the splash of the river's blue water. She also saw two frogs jumping from rock to rock trying to reach the other side of the river. 

     As Y/N kept smiling and looking at the view outside, Yoongi couldn't help not to fall more in love with the girl. The sweet smile of the girl matched her twinkling eyes in joy, her cute little cheeks that wouldn't rest from her smiling, and the way she stared out was making Yoongi think to himself that he would do everything for him to see her smile like that for the rest of his life. Y/N loved the view of nature outside their carriage, while Yoongi loved the view of his princess being too indulged in the beauty of their kingdom.

     The King and Queen looked at the two young love birds in front of them. Both were thanking the heavens for listening to their wish for their son: a soft-heart, smart, beautiful, and kind princess for their young prince. The both of them were also making another wish up in heaven to let Yoongi and Y/N live peacefully and be together through the thick and thin of life.

     "I believe that they'll make one great family soon." The queen said softly to the king.

     "They're going to be a great ruler of our kingdom. They'll make a great and strong foundation for our nation and I hope we get to see them rise at their own foot." The king whispered back.

     "They will..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9| LEARNING DAY 1

HOW WILL THE PEOPLE REACT REGARDING THE PRINCESS' VISIT TO THE TOWN? WILL THE PEOPLE LOVE HER LIKE HOW THEY SHOW THEIR LOVE TO THE QUEEN? OR WILL THEY HATE THE PRINCESS? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE ROYALS AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~