Taylor had the urge to kiss that adorable pout away, but decided against it when Wynter tapped her thigh repeatedly. "Honey, as much as I love cuddling with you, my stomach is about to eat my intestines if I don't give them food asap."

This made the blonde let out a groan, purposely tightening her arms around Wynter to tease the girl further. She knew Wynter could escape easily, a simple shove from her could cause Taylor to fall off the bed. She was a boxer for goodness sake. But she also knew that Wynter wouldn't use force to get her off.

She didn't expect the way Wynter thought of to get them down to the kitchen though.

She let out a surprise yelp when she felt herself being lifted from the bed, strong arms underneath her, carrying her in a bridal style.

"Maui! How did you even—"

"Oh shit, wait, we won't fit this way." Taylor's complaining was cut off by Wynter when she couldn't fit through the door. She temporarily placed Taylor down and crouched down infront of her. "Ride me— Shit— wait no— that sounds so wrong. What the fuck— just, get on."

They were in a laughing fit as Wynter gave Taylor a piggyback to go downstairs. Their faces were all red from laughing, gasping for air.

The teenager in Wynter's kitchen stared at them in both confusion and disgust.

_______________

Wynter was currently pushing the trolley as she followed Taylor around the grocery store. She knew they would end up in the headlines again based on the sea of paparazzi outside the store shamelessly taking pictures of them, but it was all worth it if it meant getting to feel the domesticity of the moment.

Taylor was just throwing random things in the cart that she thinks they will need for their small movie night later.

Wynter really didn't like grocery shopping; it was too boring in her opinion, but the blonde currently asking her which brand of popcorn she wants, only to put both bags in the cart, made it bearable.

As they were walking out of the grocery store, they had to be guarded by the store's guard as there were a lot of photographers and fans outside. Someone must've revealed their location online.

The brunette placed all the grocery bags inside the trunk before glaring at a certain paparazzi who was yelling 'Are you two official or just friends who occasionally fuck?!' obnoxiously loud.

Wynter had to stop at a small park with a lake, away from her home, to lose a few cars she knew were tailing them.

"Tree's gonna kill me." Taylor said with a groan, leaning her head back into her seat.

"Bonnie's gonna kill me too." Wynter replied with a chuckle, not taking the situation too seriously.

She reached out to give Taylor's hand 3 squeezes when she noticed how seriously the whole situation was affecting Taylor. "Hey, it's fine, we'll be fine. The public won't take it as anything else but two friends going out for groceries."

"Right, 'cause that's the truth. We aren't really dating so they technically aren't wrong." Taylor said, trying to convince herself. Wynter didn't think that Taylor could say something that would make her smile falter, but she was apparently wrong.

So that's what Taylor felt.

_______________

Twitter

Daily Celebrity
@dailycelebritynews

Taylor Swift was seen grocery shopping at a small local grocery store with a friend.