"It's nothing, there is no need to thank; consider it as one of the dinners you have with Shri and Vineet along with their families as now I am also your friend, right?"

"Right, Good night then".

"Good night".

****

Time skip...

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

Right now, I am in a mall trying to find a suitable gift, I know you all must be wondering what am I doing in a mall and why am I on a gift hunt so, let's go back in time.

****

I have just returned back to the office after having lunch at home. Right now, I am working on a very important project just then my phone rings. It's Shri (sighs), this idiot doesn't have any work don't know who gave him the degree of law; no one can tell he's a lawyer by looking at him.
I need to pick up the call otherwise he would keep on calling until I received it so it's better to receive the call the first time itself rather than wasting more time.

On call...

Shri- "Hellooo"

Vihaan- "What?"

Shri- "I'm wounded you didn't even greet me".

Vihaan- "Skip this drama and get straight to the point; I have work to do unlike you".

Vineet- "Guys"

(Oh, so it's a conference call)

Vihaan-  "What is the matter, Vineet?"

Vineet- "Actually, it's Palak's birthday day after tomorrow so we were thinking we should plan something; she always do something  special for us not only on our special days but also on normal days too so shri and I thought to do something for her at least on her special day so we thought why not involve you too as now you are also a part of us".

Vihaan- "Alright, so what's the plan?"

Vineet- "Let's meet up tomorrow and we can discuss together".

Vihaan- "See you tomorrow then

Shree- "Byeee"

(I shook my head at his antics)

****

Next Day...

All the three of us are sitting at a cafe and discussing about the birthday preparation.

"We should keep it simple as she doesn't like extravagant things it should be something like simple yet elegant", said Vineet.

"If we have to keep it simple we can celebrate at home only", I suggested.

"Right, we can decorate and create a setup at her place only", Shri suggested supporting me.

"It would also give a sense of privacy as she doesn't like crowds and outsiders around her".

"Alright then we're going to plan everything at her place".