◉⁠‿⁠◉ CHAPTER 13 ◉⁠‿⁠◉

The market was filled with people walking around minding their own business. There were some police officer who were holding a rifle while keeping an eye on people.

The sun shone brighter in the sky and the market was usually full of people. The men had worn a bell bottom pants with a shirt and suspenders and the women had either worn a long gown or a short skirt with shirt with a hat. Girls had their hair tied with a small ribbon or bow while the men had worn flat cap.

The man sitting on a particular shop reading the newspaper while sipping his morning tea.
The date printed 12th January 1938 at the right corner of the newspaper.
Another women was walking with her fellow friend while holding some shopping bags.

In the middle of city where there was Japanese occupation of Korea, a boy who had light brown hair with a mullet haircut who had worn a white full sleeve shirt and brown bell bottom pants was running while having a evil smile on his face.

He was handsome and anyone could fall for his charms. Behind him there were another two men who were chasing him while shouting his name.
One had worn a brown full sleeve shirt and a brown bell bottom pant with suspenders who had a dark brown hairs and he had worn a flat cap.

Another had worn a white shirt and a black pant with suspenders while his black locks slightly covering his eyes.
They searched for the first man who had run away after pulling a wierd prank on them

"Yaah, I'm tried. Let's stop running and sit at our usual spot" the third one said while the second boy agreed huffing. The first boy who ran away came from his hiding spot with a cheeky smile after listening to his friend while his both friends scoffed

Soon they went to their usual go to place which was a place by the river with a beautiful Sakura tree next to it. They all sat there huffing after their long run.

"Dad has again gave me work, gosh I can't even enjoy my days like you both" the third one sulked as the first and second boy laughed
"You deserved that, your dad is a selfish man who runs behind money" the first one said and he layed down on the grass while he kept his hands below his head and gazed at the blue sky

"When will you treat us? It's been long since you treated us in a fine restaurant" the second one asked "Let's go this evening" the first one said as the second boy clapped his hand "Advantage of having a rich friend" he said recieving a smack from him while the first one laughed at their silly fight

The three young boys who were best friends since there school days. They had a huge difference among themselves, but their friendship didn't differentiate them.

The first one was YOON JEONGHAN, son of Yoon Jaehyuk and Yoon Mina who were from an average family. His father was a well known man in the town due to his kindness and helping nature. He had owned a vegetable and fruit shop which was grown in his own field. He was an hard working man with a loving wife and a charming son. His son was mischievous and he often used to pull pranks on many people. He was the only son, so he was pampered and loved by his father and mother.

The second one was HONG JISSO aka JOSHUA, son of Hong Jaesung and Hong Lara. They had come for vacation to south Korea when Joshua was 5, but due to Japanese occupation they end up loosing their id and other things making them stuck in this country. The couple had nothing but they started to like this country and decided to settle there. Yoon Jaehyuk had helped them in house and Joshua's education along with Jeonghan. Later the couples worked hard and now they own a flower shop which, making enough money for their survival

The third and last Boy, CHOI SEUNGCHEOL, son of a rich man and a politician Choi Baekhyun and Choi Aera. Many knew Seungcheol as he was famous and son of a rich person. Seungcheol might be rich but he wasn't arrogant and rude as his father. His father was a selfish person who always worked with his uncle who was beside him always. Unlike his father Seungcheol was a sweet heart and kind towards other. He became friends with Jeonghan and Joshua during his early school days.

They three were inseparable and they had the strongest bond. They would do anything for each other. Jeonghan's mom would cook for them and they would sometimes have lunch or dinner together. The boys would help Joshua's dad in cleaning the shop or cutting the stems of some flowers. Seungcheol would sometimes spend his money taking his friends to a rich fancy restaurant.

Jeonghan and Joshua had seen Seungcheol's father and they knew about their father's arrogance so they never decided to meet him. They had met their mother, Choi Aera once who was a beautiful and kind women.

"My sister will return today. I should pick her, from day after tomorrow she will be attending her last year of school in here" Seungcheol said gaining the attention of two male

Seungcheol had a young sister, who was sent to abroad by their father for studying and she was returning that day. Both Jeonghan and Joshua had never seen his sister and only heard about her. They also wanted to meet her from so long.

"I'm eager to meet her" Joshua said as the other two smiled at him. "I missed her. She used to run behind me when she was young calling me oppa oppa. Now that little girl would be turned into a beautiful girl" Seungcheol said as Jeonghan gazed at him

"We will also come with you to pick her up near the station" Jeonghan said as Seungcheol nodded his head