◉⁠‿⁠◉ CHAPTER 3 ◉⁠‿⁠◉

"She looked like a gift I wanted to unwrap. All those curves bound in a touchable fabric… her smooth skin just below that thin layer. It was enough to make my brain short-circuit at the sight of her-"
"Shuaa" Jeonghan hissed as he hear his friend saying those things loud. "What? Your the one who brought me to this boring library, I had no other option but to sit and read a book like you plus no phone are allowed" Joshua retorted back to his friend who has a scowl expression

"Who said you to read unholy books, read something useful" Jeonghan said before concentrating on his own book. "Said by the person who himself reads romantic novel" Joshua scoffed before closing his book and walking to the shelf and keeping the book back

"It's just romantic fantasy, not some dirty book" Jeonghan said getting irritated as Joshua passed him a forced smile. He sat next to him who was engrossed in the book. He laid his head down on the table and slowly drifted to his dreamland.

Jeonghan had developed a strange habit of reading novels. He was more interested in fantasy romance genre instead of suspense-thriller. He would spend his time in library whenever he feels bored or sad. And like a loyal friend Joshua would tag along with him even though he doesn't have interest in reading.

After two hours had passed peacefully, he closed his book and turned his gaze towards his friend who was sleeping. He caressed his hair before gently waking him up. "Shua, wake up" he said softly. Joshua opened his eyes and checked his surroundings before yawning and stretching his arms.

"Let's go to the arcade" Jeonghan said as Joshua's eyes began to shine. "Wohoooo" he shouted suddenly making Jeonghan face palm.
Suddenly the library lady glared at them from the far end corner as they both shuddered in fear.
They both decided to run without stopping fearing that lady would eat them soon.

Jeonghan yawned and cursed himself for staying late in the arcade and sleeping late. The lack of sleep was making him feel drowsy and felt like he would collapse on floor.

It was eight in the morning and he was silently walking towards his class. He was doing his business studies in one of the prestigious university of Seoul. He and Joshua along with Seungcheol were in their final years. Joshua was already in his class waiting for Jeonghan as he was a bit early even though he also had lack of sleep.

Jeonghan reached the end of corridor and he turned left to walk towards the end of another corridor where his classes were. Suddenly he collided with someone making him groan as he had directly collided his forehead with that person's forehead

He hissed and automatically his hands made towards his forehead to rub the area where he it was slightly paining. He opened his eyes and his hand slowly fell on his sides and his breathing had been stopped.

Only thing he could hear was his own heartbeat which is playing drum in a high pitch.

He had never seen such a beauty in his own life and he was completely dazed by her. There was this girl who collided with him who was wearing a cute black heel. Then his gaze move towards her dress which was a simple pink dress with princess sleeve. Her one hand held two books stacked up on one other and a luxury tote bag clung onto her shoulder of another hand.

She had a simple necklace with a black swan pendent. Her soft and straight hairs which were reaching till her upper waist were left freely open. A small diamond earring adorned her both ears and she was just a piece of art for him.

His gaze then moved towards her face which had a sharp small nose with a heart shape pink lips. There was no hint of makeup and she had a natural glow. But what made him furrow his brows was her eyes. Her eyes showed no feelings as she gazed at him.

She didn't even react when they both collided. Here he was wiping his forehead as if he had been hit by a rod while she didn't even move her hand.

It felt like a mannequin had got a life and run away from its store. She mumbled a sorry and she moved towards his left and started passing by him.

He didn't know what had got into himself, he held her wrist stopping her. The touch send shivers to his spine. She stopped in her tracks. Both were back facing each other but their hands were connected as Jeonghan had held her wrist.

She waited for him to speak but he didn't. And for him, words were stuck inside his throat.
She decided to turn back and at the same time he turned towards her

He felt completely frozen when his eyes feel on her. He saw the same girl, but her hairs were little long than earlier and she had worn a small bow clip behind her hairs. Her small skirt was completely changed and he saw she was wearing a long floral silk ballgown which the women would wear at the early 1900s. But when he saw her face, she was smiling widely at him as a small amount of blush was visible on her cheeks.

The sudden change of her attire scared him and he quickly left her wrist. Due to the sudden loss of contact of their hand, her appearance changed again to the first attire he had seen her.
He was welcomed by her same blank face with no emotions just like mannequin. He gulped by thinking about the things which happened

He wanted to see her beautiful smile but yet she stood there with a blank face. She waited for him to speak but felt it was no use. She then turned around and started walking towards her class

Jeonghan watched her fading figure. He felt someone pass next to him. He stopped that person by holding his collar from behind. The boy stopped in his track seeing his senior and he feared that he would get bullied.

Jeonghan knows that he was his junior. He suddenly pointed at the mysterious girl walking in a distance "Do you know her?" Jeonghan asked as his gaze was still on her back

"She is in my class sunbae" He said while Jeonghan nodded his head. "What's her name" Jeonghan asked now focusing on the boy as she had completely disappeared from his sight
"YN" the boy answered. Jeonghan simply signalled the boy to go as he went towards the same way the girl went

"YN" Jeonghan softly whispered to himself as a small smile made up on his face