│2│Life's Torment

'

The weight of life's cruel torment can often feel like an unbearable burden on one's soul. As the years pass by, each taking a toll on the heart, it becomes increasingly difficult to control the shadows lurking within, tearing us apart from the inside out. Despite the darkness that surrounds us, whispers of the past offer a glimmer of hope, a faint but ever-true promise of rebirth beyond this life's repast. It is through death and birth that we pursue the freedom that we seek. 

As time erodes the youth from our mortal frames, we are forced to confront the unforgiving gaze of the mirror. The cloak of adulthood conceals the inner flame that burns within us and masks the truth that we are too afraid to share. However, in the afterlife, we are given the chance for honesty. We can shed the layers of deceit that we wear and break free from this cycle's tyranny. It is a time to face our demons with a steadfast glare, embrace the gothic tale of woe, and journey through the darkness toward the light. 

It is in the afterlife that aging souls find solace as they grow. In the grip of torment, they finally take flight and are liberated from the chains that bind them. The journey may be long and difficult, but it is through this struggle that we find meaning and purpose in life.

'