𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜

𝟛𝟞

𝟛𝟞

The squad dropped at Changbin's house this time.

Everyone was shocked that the gym trainer got a massive luxurious apartment house that the rest of the squad felt like running around his house.

They played video games where Felix kept losing the most, then they played board games that were hyunjin's weakness, then they played like morale games that Jeongin was bad at.

They came to the conclusion that they were bad at games so they stopped and played truth or seven minutes in heaven where they get asked questions and the one who doesn't want to answer had to go with the partner chosen by the person asking.

But the person who chooses the second choice he have the ability to invite maximum 2 people with him.

(Idk if such a game already exists cause I thought of it myself lol)

Changbin:“Jisung, truth or seven minutes in heaven”

He asked after the soju glass bottle he had already spun, pointed towards Jisung.

The outcast looked at Changbin thinking before choosing...

Jisung:“truth”

He wasn't in the mood to stay with someone inside a closet.

Changbin thought that Jisung would pick the second choice but he had to find something he should do before his time out.

Changbin:“have you and Minho kissed yet?”

He randomly asked that since it was the first thought coming to his head after so much thinking.

Minho smiled as he played with his fingers on top of Jisung's hand and wore a smirk looking right directly at Changbin where he said.

Minho:“why? do you want to see us kiss?”

He crossed their fingers which caused Jisung to blush and look at their intertwined hands.

Changbin shot Minho with a boring face.

Changbin:“the question wasn't meant for you”

While saying that, his eyes couldn't stop going down to their hands for him to sign not liking how they are so close. Then at this moment Jisung raised his face from the ground as he looked towards Changbin and shook his head.

Jisung:“no, we still haven't kissed yet”

Jisung's eyes were focused on Jeongin who wasn't looking at them and whispering to Seungmin instead.

How he wishes that Jeongin was in the place of Minho—he keeps forgetting that dating the web toon artist was a decision he doesn't want to regret.