title of your story

Start from the beginning

                                                                         “Everyone knows now. Like you wanted.” He said.

                                                                         “Not like that! I wanted us to come out and tell people. Now your fans are going to think we betrayed them or something and hate me. This is all wrong.” I said now almost in tears. Stupid pregnancy hormones. Max pulls over and turns to me and gives me a hug.

                                                                         “Sweet heart it’s going to be ok. Management will think of something to let the press and the whole world know. I’ll make sure to have them explain why we kept it a secret for so long. It will be ok.

                                                                         “ Ok.” I said and he gave me a kiss.

                                                                         “ I love you.” He said.

                                                                         “ l love you too.” I said.

One month later

Brittany’s POV

                                                                          It's been a month since I got out of the hospital and we were now back in the U.S.  The first stop was In San Francisco Cali and the boys had 2 shows here so we were staying here for 3 nights which meant we were staying in a hotel rather than being stuck in a tour bus for 3 days. We got here around 6 and the boys didn't have a show until tomorrow so it was a free night for them. Once we arrived and was settled in our rooms everyone else decided to check out the city an explore. I just  wanted to spend the day with Nathan alone since lately he's been quite around me and not himself so I just started to give him his space for the last month but not tonight. He's all mine.

                                                                         “So what would you like to do today?" I asked.

                                                                         “Whatever you want." He said.

                                                                         “We always do what I want. Let’s do something you want to do. “I said.

                                                                         “Okay how about we grab some dinner and then I want to check out this hat shop." He said.

                                                                         “You and your hats." I said with a smile.

                                                                         “We don't have to go if you don't want to." He said.

                                                                         “Nope if you want to then I do. Sounds like a perfect way to spend the day with you." I said then limped my way over to Nathan since now I could walk on my foot but still had my foot brace on and linked my hand with his.