The First Meet Of The Bunny and The Devil

Jungkook's POV
I sighed as I finally finished cooking my Breakfast. Why is my life like this..? I have everything... Money, Good health, Well settled, Every single thing in my house is quite expensive... Why...? All I want is someone to hold me in their embrace and love me 'truly'...

But I'm scared to get betrayed or cheated on 'again'...

Anyways... I finished my Breakfast, took my coat and went to my car and got in. I started to drive to my work place...
The Newlife Asylum.... A Mental Asylum

As I reached the place, I got down from the car and went inside. I went straight to My hyungs, who were standing there and talking nervously about something.

I went to them and they looked at me like 'finally you came, B!tch'... I frowned at them.

Me: Are you guys okay? What made you all go like you guys saw a ghost...?

Tae: Jungkook, We need your help....

Namjoon: But Tae! Don't you think it's too over for him..? I don't want to lose our only bunny by sending him into that monster's room....

Me: Huh..? Can I know what is going on here..?

Jin: Kookie, Actually you could have heard about PJM, the psycho killer, right..?

Me: Yeah... What's with him..?

Jin: Well, He's the one and only Son of the CEO, Park Dong-Min... PJM... Is Park Jimin... He killed his own mother just for fun... So his father and his whole bodyguard tied him up in literally a HEAVY and BIG chain, which is even impossible for a elephant to move. But still he broke the chain with one hand and killed 19 bodyguards of his own....

Me: ....😨😨😨😨

Tae: And you're going to treat him. They have admitted him here... But Don't worry... We tied him up in a even more strong and big chain...

Me: But it'll hurt him... Move!

I pushed them a side and went to the room they said where he was. I entered and saw a very very very very very handsome man in his 20's... He was so hot as hell....

Me: Umm... Ji-Jimin... I'm here to help you. Please don't harm me, okay..?

Jimin: *growls*

Me: *gulps* Jimin understand... I'm here to help you out...

I went near him, he looked at me like he's gonna kill me in a second... His eyes were tooooo intimidating...

Without thinking I locked the door and slowly took steps to him... I took a deep breath and said

Me: Let's come to a conclusion... I'll remove the chain from the lock and set you free. In return, you're not going to harm me. Okay? Deal?

He was still glaring at me. I really fell so small under his gaze... He was looking like... He rules the whole world...

Me: Tell something nahh! *pouts cutely*

Jimin: You're cute...

Me: 😶😶😦😦😧😧

Jimin: What happened, Cutie...?

Me: No-Nothing... *blushes*

Jimin:*Evil smirk*

Me: Aaiiigggooo!!!!!! Tell me fast! Deal?

Jimin: As my bunny wishes...

Me: 😊😊😊😊 Thanks...

Dangerous fellow... I should handle him carefully....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤