reforming monster and escape to hueco mundo

Narutos pov: huff huff what the hell was that it felt like i was swimming in an ocean of darkness only for my body to be ripped apart and reform i feel good stronger actually what the hell happened to me he went over to the window to look at his reflection only to see a wolf with no fur almost metalic skin with red streaks through out and a hole where his chest should be he asks himself is this me he smiles with an insane grin now lets see what these villagers are doing knowing full well that its the holiday they created to hunt him down to beat and moleste him so he jumps out the window and heads off towards the festival.

Uzumaki family pov: they heard a huge crash and glass breaking they go up to narutos room and see his body dangling from the noose and they all say good riddance they feel obsolutely no remorse with how they treated there youngest son and brother cuz for kushina she feels its a disgrace because she feels its the kyuubis doing that he was born the way he was to a certain extent they all do except minato thinks kushina cheated on him with some inazuka dog and in his eyes thats unforgivable.

Narutos pov: he makes it to the festival and starts boldly walking through out the festival wondering why no ones calling him monster and attacking so he descides to experiment with what happening to him so he walks up to an old man he remembers very vividly molesteing as if it was yesterday and waves hand in there seeing if they can see him seeing the old man not react he came to a conclusion that he truly is dead and theres life beyond death and the living cant see the dead so he descides to test for another experiment hes trying to see if he can truly get his revenge by attacking the people who humiliated him his entire childhood so he used his claws and swung so fast the old mans head flies completely off and goes flying in the cocktails bowl and just like that people start panicing and trying to run away but naruto was haveing none of that so he saw two villagers closest to him and lunged and cut the two in half the other of  the 400 or so villagers he slowly evicerated and tortured them and when all was done he looked around at his handiwork but one thing was strange they all turned into souls just like he used to be and he got the feeling to eat and devour these souls so he did he even took pleasure in torturing the souls before devouring them after each soul he devoured he could feel himself getting stronger so he came to another conclusion what he was now needs to devour souls to get stronger.

Shinigamis pov: he takes out his phone and seeing a message saying a hollow detected in your area he then immediately took off using flash step once he got there he sees the absolute carnage and massacre that just tookin place he notes to himself that this is to cruel even for a hollow he looks over and see the hollow in question torturing till he finally devoured the last of the souls of the 400 or so villagers he sees dead he then gets angry and shouts hey to the hollow

Narutos pov: he looks up and sees a dude wearing a black kimono and asks what is he if he can see him then hes of the dead the Shinigami replies saying im a shinigami we are tasked with killing hollows like you naruto thinking to himself so thats what my race is called hollows very fitting before he senses an attack and out of pure instinct doges the sword slash from the shinigami before retaliating and trading blow for blow with the shinigami surprising him before inevitably the she shinigami gain the upperhand and prepares the last before naruto seeing everything in slow motion seeing his life flash before his eyes for the second time out pure instinct he creates a portal thats all black feeling a familiarity with it like he belongs there and its his home jumps into it before the shinigami has the time to stop him dissapears with the closing portal to hueco mundo.

Shinigamis pov: damnit he escaped he was oldly strong for a new born hollow i got to report this to the higher up and starts to leave before looking back and saying we will meet again and when we do i will kill u before opening the gate to soul society to tell the captains about this new hollow he sees as a threat cuz this particular hollows growth is unatural .

Tbc when i post another chapter we will start off with narutos adventures in hueco mundo