𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

Start from the beginning

FLASH BACK (When Jeongukk Was Courting Tae)

Mr.Kim went to the university to visit his daughter as he missed her so much. he asked one of the security who told her she is in the canteen. he smiled and went towards the canteen.

there he saw tae is sitting with jeongukk and both are talking something and smiling about something.

he smiled happy that jeongukk is keeping his word about taking care of her.

that is the day he observed how jeongukk would look at his daughter with a whipped smile on his face and anyone who sees them can say he was definitely in love with her.

he know they would end up together and he didnt have any objection towards it as he know how good jeongukk is if we keep his anger issues/short temper aside.

at first he was hesitant because of the anger issues but he observed many time with how much love jeongukk would take care of his daughter.

and who is he to stop his daughter's happiness.

FLASH BACK END

"so you dont have any problem if im in a relationship with jeongukk?" Tae asked with teary eyes

Mr.kim shook his head and wiped her tears softly.

"Your happiness is what matters to me baby"

hearing that tae sobbed into her fathers chest making him chuckle fondly.

"My baby became a big girl huh? she is going to leave papa after marriage" Mr.Kim teased her hugging her closer  trying to distract her from crying cause he cannot handle his princess crying.

"No im still your baby" tae said pouting while softly hitting his chest playfully.

Mr.kim chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"Of course baby even if you have your own babies you would still be my baby" Mr.kim said while caressing her hair.

tae smiled happy to get a loving father.

After sometime she pulled away from the hug and looked at her papa.

"Papa but what about mom" she asked in a low tone cause she know how strict she is.

"I will try to manage love, when your papa is here why fear huh" Mr.Kim said making tae giggle.

"Love you papa"

"Love you too my baby"

'I know your mom will do anything to you both if she got to know my baby...so i promise i wont let anything happen to my princess' Mr.Kim thought and pecked tae's forehead and smiled seeing his daughter happy face.