[4] 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-·•••·-

    Concern and confusion. That's what Hector Renatus felt since last night. He couldn't place why or what was causing him to feel this way, but he was damn sure it had to do with this case.

A woman was found, cut clean in half. Hector knew what that meant.

Hunters are back in Beacon Hills. And if they were back, that only means that werewolves are back as well.

Hector was on his way back home, because he had forgotten his phone. He quickly pulled up into his driveway, putting his standard-issue police car in park, and turned off the ignition.

He didn't waste any time exiting the car and heading into his house. He took two steps into the kitchen when he spotted his phone on the counter.

"There you are," he grumbled to himself.

He walked deeper into the kitchen and quickly swiped his phone up, turning it on, and saw a message from his daughter.

'Been here five minutes and already mapped out all the possible exits and escape routes'

He let out a deep laugh and sigh. Hector was well aware of his daughter's determination, he could only hope something interesting could happen today that would keep her occupied a bit longer.

He pocketed his phone and reached his front door when a knock sounded on the other side. Eyebrows furrowed, he walked closer and opened the door.

Hector's eyes widened when he saw who was on the other side of his door, a smiling Chris Argent.

"Chris?"

-·•••·-

Conversation, a noun; is a talk between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged.

Well, that's the textbook definition of the word.

Here's Isabella's: having to talk to someone you don't want to talk to and interacting and exchanging pleasantries with other humans.

If you haven't guessed already - she wasn't a fan of either. When the Principal came to her with the request to help the new student out, he never specified she'd have to walk her around and talk to her.

In Isabella's mind, the Principal was meant to be giving her a tour of the school, in which the new kid, Allison, would see where everything was located and the only question she'd come to her with was; do you have the answers to yesterday's assignment?

But unfortunately for Isabella, luck was not on her side. Not that it ever was.

"Soo.. um," Isabella started, eager to break the silence that grew by the second.

"Oh you don't have to do the whole get to know me part," Allison interjected before Isabella could embarrass herself. "I honestly don't mind the silence," she finished, sending Isabella a kind and knowing smile that put her at ease.

"Oh. Well alright then."

The girls walked in an awkward silence, well awkward for Isabella until she couldn't take it any longer.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें