[3] 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

–·•••·–

    There was nothing more Isabella hated than school. And as cliche as it sounded, it was true.

Now yes she is a straight-A's student.

Yes, she's ranked second in her class.

And yes she's taking AP classes.

But that doesn't mean she likes school.

No, she hated having to get up at six in the morning five days a week just to listen to a bunch of teachers who didn't give two shits about our future and were just there because they believed that they were doing some kind of good by teaching the next generation.

When in reality they all just have sticks up their asses and want nothing more than to see us all fail, so that we can become just as wrinkly and miserable as them.

But despite her hatred for school, it was still a requirement so she had to go. And besides homeschooling was not an option, because her dad knew her well enough to know that if she had access to a bed she'd never get anything done.

Isabella walked her bike over to one of the racks next to Scott watching Jackson Whittemore walk away from him.

"What was that about?" Isabella asked, making the shaggy-haired boy in front of her jump.

"Isabella!" he shrieked, turning to face the short-haired brunette.

Scott had clinched his chest in fear, but that fear instantly vanished when he saw who she was and something else had clicked inside of him - every worry and concern went away the second he looked into her hazel-colored eyes.

His body reacted before he could think and he wrapped his arms around the short girl pulling her into a crushing hug.

"Whoa," she gasped, grabbing the boy's shoulders to catch herself, "I missed you, buddy," she said smiling, patting his shoulder and hugging him back.

Scott laughed and pulled away from her, he didn't know what had come over him. Yes, they hadn't seen or talked to each other for almost the whole summer, and yes he had missed Isabella a lot.

But he knew there was a certain buzz-cut boy that missed her ten times the amount Scott did, and yet it felt like the world had finally made sense with her being here in front of him.

"How was Mexico?" he asked, a sweet smile still planted on his face as he scanned the girl.

"It was good, great actually. I- um, I had a lot of fun, but most of it was just making sure my Abuela ate and took her medicine. But I had a good time," Isabella replied.

She had the same giddy smile Scott had, plastered on her face while she was talking. The same feeling ran through her: she felt like a puzzle piece had finally clicked when the two teenagers saw one another.

"That's great. I'm glad you had a good time. I missed you and so did Stiles," he paused for a moment, thinking, "Well now that I think about it he missed you a lot. Like he couldn't stop talking about you and complaining about why you weren't answering your phone."

Isabella's eyes widened for a moment, her mouth opening and closing awkwardly, "Oh well tha- that's sweet. And yeah sorry about not calling or texting- um my Abuela's not too fond of modern technology."

"Yeah, you should have heard the things-" Scott continued, but was interrupted by a hand gripping his shoulder, and turning him around.

"All right, let's see this thing," Stiles said to Scott, completely unaware of Isabella standing behind Scott.