Music Of A Coach's Life

(So the new principal of hexside will be in this chapter and I couldn't for the life of me find out what her name is so I took a suggestion from a certain someone who has been helping me for a while!)

(2 Weeks after the Last Chapter)

Today was the day that Luz and Amity were coming back from their honeymoon. Aside from Luz's one penstagram post the day they arrived no one had heard from either of them. No one even knew where the honeymoon destination was aside from Eda and Lilith who helped plan it. Despite not hearing from the newlyweds in 2 weeks, no one was worried. They all knew that Luz and Amity were enjoying their time together. Gus and Willow both agreed to meet up with their friends at the Owl House when they arrived back. Unfortunately, Eda couldn't join them due to her headmaster obligations and Raine was on a musical retreat with their class.

"Did I miss them?" Gus asked as he arrived at the Owl House.

"Nope," Willow giggled at Gus, "What took you so long?

"School stuff," Gus replied. "Where's Hunter?"

"He said he had things to do," Willow replied.

Gus looked at Willow confused, "With what?"

Willow shrugged her shoulders, "He didn't say, I assume it's palisman related." Hunter had been a bit more busy than usual but Willow never pressed him for info.

"What about Vee?" Willow replied. "She should at least be here to see her sister and sister-in-law return."

"Last I heard from Camila, Vee, and Masha are in the Earth city called New York," Gus replied. "They’re going to meet some close relatives of Masha who wanted to see their new girlfriend."

"Good for them," Willow replied. She likes how much Vee wants to meet her partner’s family. Every day the Noceda family grows bigger with more friends and families joining in.

"Look! There they are!" Gus said and he pointed at the abomination vehicle coming towards the Owl House.

Willow lit up at the sight, "Finally!"

The vehicle stopped and the couple practically jumped out.

"Willow! Gus!" Luz said as she and Amity ran toward their friends and wrapped them up in a group hug.

"We missed you two so much," Willow said excitedly as the hug was released.

"How was your trip? Gus asked.

"It was great!" Amity answered with a bright smile on her face, "Eda and Lilith somehow got us a private place on the beach!"

Luz wrapped an arm around Amity's waist and kissed her cheek, "What's been up with you guys?"

Willow went first, "Well I had been trying to get Hexside a Flying Derby team!"

"Oh?" Luz replied, "How is that going?"

"The principal is meeting with me to talk about it tomorrow!" Willow replied.

"That's great Willow!" Amity said and turned to Gus, "What about you Gus?"

Gus just shrugged, "Same as always."

Willow decided to chime in. "He's been hanging out with Cat a lot lately."