"I wanted thank you Spider Man for being here today. And to thank you again for saving not only my daughter, but Officer Jefferson's son."

He then grabbed a metal. "I'm pleased to give you this reward." He handed it to me. Before I could grab it my spider sense went off.

"Can the Spider-Man come out to play!?" The goblin then threw two pumpkin bombs. I jumped up grabbing them and threw away webbing them.

"Everyone clear out!" I yelled. Everyone started running away screaming. Captain Stacy and Jeff were trying to evacuate the civilians. "So what brings you back into town."

"What else do you think." He said.

"I don't know, the pizza? They're really good." He ignored my joke and few us up in the air. He grabbed me by the neck. I quickly break free and punch him in the face break the his mask a bit. I tried to get a good look at him but couldn't. He then pulled out two pumpkin bombs and threw them at civilians.

"Can be at two places at once." He then kicked me off the glider. I quickly shot a web grabbing one of the pumpkins and threw it in the air.

The other was close to hit a man. I quickly swung in grabbing him before the bomb exploded.

The goblin then threw three bombs at a building causing chunks of it to fall. I quickly grabbed as many people I could getting them to safety.

The goblin flew down grabbed me and threw into a building. He then grabbed more bombs and threw them at me.

But this time they spilt apart with razor sharp wings. I quickly dodge all of them and shot a web at his face.

I landed a punch in his gut. He returned it by punched me in the face knocking me back. He ripped off the web and flew out the building. I quickly got up and saw goblin throw five pumpkins bombs at every direction.

I quickly collected four of them before exploding. I was about to catch the last one that was about to hit Jeff and captain Stacy.

I shot a web to catch the bomb but the goblin grabbed the web and pulled me away. "CAPTAIN, JEFF!!!" I yelled out.

They turned around and saw the bomb coming toward them. Jeff immediately pushed captain Stacy out the way. The bomb then exploded. Smoke covered the area.

I quickly ripped a part of the glider off. "We'll finish this later!" The goblin yelled before flying away. I wanted to chase after him but I had to see if captain Stacy and Jeff were okay. I made it through the smoke looking for them.

"Jeff, captain where are you!" I yelled for them but got no response.

"Spider Man!" I heard someone yell. I turned to my left and saw Miles and Gwen running over.

"Are you guys okay." I asked.

"Yeah, but we can't find them." Miles said.

"Spider Man." I heard MJ say running up to us. It was her Harry and Eddie.

"Ok listen you guys go with them I look for your dads." I said to Miles and Gwen.

"But we can help you." Miles said.

"No I'm letting you get hurt." I said before running through the smoke trying to find them. I eventually made it to where they were.

Captain Stacy was holding Jefferson Davis body. He was dead.

~~