Chapter 133-136

Magsimula sa umpisa

  In fact, when Huaiyu was talking about strange things, Lu Xing thought of Zheng Ya, but then he thought it was impossible. If Isaac was really Leden's heir that everyone wanted, he would not be replaced by Zheng Ya so easily.

  Lu Xing was not in a hurry to know what was going on. The mecha competition is approaching, and Isaac is a student who is about to graduate from the elite class. It is very likely that he will participate in this competition, and he may gain something from contact by then.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xingdao: "You have been training with Li Shu Anxin recently. After the mecha competition, I will go back to the team to check the results. If I find you being lazy..."

  "I know, I know, just like a mother. I will watch your game, come on." After saying this, Huaiyu quickly hung up the communication without waiting for Lu Xing to say anything else.

  Lu Xing looked at the virtual screen that went dark, shook his head, turned around and went out to find Ruan Sui.

  Ruan Sui got up early. Seeing that Lu Xing was sleeping peacefully, he didn't have the heart to wake him up. He went downstairs and started preparing breakfast.

  When he was almost ready and wanted to go up to call Lu Xing, his grandfather, and Ruan Yuqi, who had stayed up late and was about to turn into a panda, to come over for dinner, he saw Lu Xing walking down with long legs wearing a gray loose home clothes.

  Ruan Sui stepped forward and kissed Lu Xing very naturally, and said with a smile: "It tastes like lemon, a little sour."

  Lu Xing also smiled and said a little shamelessly: "Instructor, if you kiss me again, it will become sweeter after a few more kisses."

  Ruan Sui liked this the most. He held Lu Xing's face in his hands and smiled very nicely: "Really? Then let's try it."

  As soon as the words fell, the distance between the lips and teeth of the two people continued to shorten. Just when they were about to touch each other, a scream suddenly sounded, and then the familiar Ruan Yuqi howled like a slaughtering pig.

  "What are you two doing so early in the morning! You two are not the only ones in this house, please be careful about the impact, okay? No one wants to eat dog food early in the morning."

  Ruan Sui did not let go of the hand holding Lu Xing's face, and kissed Lu Xing generously in front of Ruan Yuqi, and then said: "Envy? I envy you to find one. Just don't treat the blind date like the last blind date. Research object."

  "You!" Ruan Yuqi was furious.

  Ruan Sui raised his chin proudly: "Go and help grandpa down for breakfast."

  Ruan Yuqi bared her teeth and finally had a mouth that could eat people. She ran upstairs and helped Xuan Changming down who had already gotten up.

  The breakfast prepared by Ruan Sui was very rich, and everyone was very satisfied with it. Although Xuan Changming's trauma had healed, his vitality was still damaged, so he went upstairs to rest after breakfast.

  It's just that I didn't go to the military headquarters during this break. I did all the things I should do, and even held a video conference.

  During the meeting, Xuan Changming calmly observed everyone's expressions after seeing him attending the video conference intact, trying to find out who knew about his attack.

  As long as you find this person, you have a chance to catch the person behind the assassination.

  Ruan Sui and Lu Xing followed Xuan Changming's instructions and went to the military headquarters to find Lawrence. Lawrence would hand over the preliminary investigation report on Zheng Ya to them.