Preface

Play "Crimson and Clover- Instrumental by The Hit Crew" on Spotify I'll release the story playlist when I upload chapter 1 soon.

"Well, Miss Lochren. Shall I show you what it's like to be wanted? To be desired?" Eren spoke, his voice had a hint of lust and desire to it. His eyes looking down at me with hunger, like he wanted to devour me. My body trembled nervously being pressed up between his body and the door. His hands pressed up against the door on either side of my head, blocking my escape. I scanned the room, looking for away to run. The window? Knowing my luck, I'd fall out and break my ankle or neck so no. My only escape was his bedroom door. How did I end up here in the first place again?

"Am I making you flustered baby?" he smirked, his lips grazing my ear, his hot breath hitting my neck making me shudder. My cheeks heating up with arousal and nervousness, I wanted him more than anything but as always, I was playing the game. The "Hard to get" game. I like the chase, I like the fact I have to make Eren work this hard to get me. He's never had this experience before in his life, most girls threw themselves at him and yet here I was not throwing myself at him and making him chase me. To be honest I think he likes the chase and trying to catch me, make me his. It was fun for him, it's a challenge he was more than excited to accept.

"No, you think you can intimidate me? You got another thing coming Yeager." I scoffed at him, trying to put up a front. I think he could see through it because he started putting his head down, laughing. I love the sound of his laugh, especially how it sounded right now in this moment. There was something about the way it sounded, turned me on even more. It was almost seductive, erotic. Almost as if he could just seduce me just by laughing in my face. He raised his head up to look me in the eyes, still chuckling to himself.

"Oh my little light, I know you are lying to me. Let me have you and stop this game you're playing with me right now. You want me just as much as I want you. Let me have you." he said entrancingly, he was trying to entice me to give in and be his. I tried to push him away. I was not giving up this game so easily and he knew that. I didn't like the idea that I could be one of his girls on his endless list of  "girls I wanna fuck" lists. I didn't want to be used, I wanted love and a life long partner, not a one night stand.

"I'm not one of your playthings that you can just use and when you get bored of, throw away. I ain't gonna be one of your damn ladies of the night!" I spoke abruptly, and pushed him on to his bed. I walked towards the door, twisting the door handle, he ran at me pinning me to the door. This time, my face was pressed up against the door and my back was up against him. "Where do you think you're going?" he whispered smirking, he was definitely enjoying this. "I'm leaving, now let me go." I responded bravely but was failing badly at trying to put up this front. It was only around him I felt this way. I felt nervous, aroused, excited and flustered all rolled into one around him, only he could make me feel this way. I felt his rock hard boner pressed up against my ass, I was getting wet in my underwear and my pussy was beginning to throb through the fabric.

"You think I'll let you walk away from me that easily? I don't think so." he growled, whispering in my ear again. "You are not going anywhere darling." he said sternly, gripping onto me tightly. I gasped from the shock of what had just happened and was also extremely annoyed with myself for allowing myself to get pinned up against his door like this. "Fuck you Yeager." I snapped, trying to pull the door handle but failing miserably at trying to open his bedroom door. He laughed in my ear, "That's the point sunshine." he laughed, his hand rubbing my ass. "But I am gonna have to punish you for this back talk."

"Let me go Yeager." I whispered shakily. My body was trembling from his touch, I knew I wasn't leaving here. No matter how hard I try, he wasn't gonna let me leave and he certainly really wanted me. He began to kiss my neck roughly. I let out a whimper, trying to not let him know that I was in fact enjoying it. He chuckled against my neck, his hot breath fanning me as he laughed. "You're making this difficult for me to leave Yeager." I sighed, slowly giving in to my own desires. "I am really trying, but you keep making it hard." He licked my neck before sinking his teeth in, biting me. I let out a gasp, followed by a moan. 

"My little light is enjoying this." he chuckled, his hands stroking my bare arms up and down. "Let me show you how good I can make you feel, my darling." He spun me around, slamming his lips against mine. I kissed him back, he lifted my legs up with his arms and pinned me back up against at the door again. My legs wrapped around his waist while my arms were around his neck. We both were moaning into each others mouths, Eren stuck his tongue on my bottom lip begging for access into my mouth. But I wouldn't budge, I started smirking against his lips. He pulled away to look at me, smirking.

"So that's the game you wanna play then? Fair enough I can play the game." He looked at me darkly. He smashed his lips against mine while slapping my ass very hard. I let out a gasp, which gave Eren the opportunity to stick his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue swirled in my mouth, exploring it. Our tongues battled each other for dominance and he was winning that battle. He carried me in his arms to his bed and laid me down, I giggled like a little school girl.

"Let me show you how good I can make you feel but first, I have to punish you for that mouth of yours." he whispered in my ear before he walked towards his wardrobe, he began rummaging through a box he had in his closet. He pulled out handcuffs and began walking towards me. "Turn on your stomach and stick that pretty ass up in the air for me." he ordered and I innocently did what he asked. He hand cuffed my wrists to his head board beside his bed. "This is gonna be so much fun." he stroked my ass as I prepared for what was in store for me.

!Authors note!

Hey guys! It's Shalaylee. It's my first time in years since I wrote a story. I am so nervous about making a good story that people will enjoy and excited to be back doing it, also to be hearing how people will react to this. Well this is a preface, as I have already said I'll be doing this like it's a tv show so consider this a teaser trailer of what's to come in this story. If you enjoyed it please let me know, I look forward to all your reviews and if you have ideas you would like me to put in that you would like to read in this story please let me know and I'll take it into consideration. I hope you guys enjoy it and have a good night. Shalaylee x