Chapter 11

Tharn’s Point of View

The sparks of happiness in his eyes when he saw the car I gave him. The shakes of his hands when he hold the key. And the enthusiasm he emitted made me wanted to swear that I won’t wipe out that happiness in him. I pledge to myself that I will give him happiness in my utmost efforts.

He’s driving the car like he is holding a fragile glass that he’s afraid to break. He’s just so precious. I will opt to keep him forever until I can.

I am surprised when he oath to stay with me and fight for me against all odds. I got much more surprised when he straddled me and kiss me hard like he is extracting the oxygen of my lungs. This baby I got here is a very exquisite kisser. I couldn’t ask for more, most especially when he pulled up the hem of his dress. Yes, he is a cross dresser. He pulled down his underwear and he lean down to spit on my cock, massage it with his hand until it is fully coated with saliva and is now lubricated.

“Baby... Ahmm. This is really uncomfortable,” I blurted out my concern because we are clearly in an outdoor and we are in a small sports car. Just imagine how uncomfortable it was for a two tall person making love in a small space. The place is really tight.

“Am I hearing a complain, Daddy?” Type glared at me and he straddled me again, guiding my flute on his puckering hole.

“I am giving you scene to remember in case you miss me within the days that you are far away from me Daddy. So, don’t complain and just enjoy the moment. This will be fast, I promise.” Type lean down as his ass clench my hard cock. I hold his waist to guide him from slamming up and down on my cock.

“Baby,” I groaned when I felt his hole squeezing me. It felt so good. I showered his neck with wet kisses, carefully not living a mark. While his hands held my hair strands tugging it softly as he grinded on me.

“Daddy… Ohh—” He held his hand on the car roof and slam on me faster. I felt my cock being buried in his depths.

“Grind like that, baby. Come on… You will miss daddy right?” I slap his butt cheeks.

“Yes, Yes! Daddy… I will miss you really bad. Ugh… I’m cumming daddy! Shoot it all on me.” He closes his eyes as I thrust up in a fast pace. I shoot all my loads inside him. Pulsing inside him felt really, really great.

Type look at me straight in the eyes. Then he kiss me on my nose, on my forehead, on my cheeks, and lastly on my lips. This gestures made my heart swell in emotions such as care, love, and anything that are possible to be felt. I felt special. In my years of existence. Only Type makes me feel this way.

“I love you, baby.” I cupped his face and drops small kisses in his pouting lips.

“I love you too, Daddy.” He lean closer and our foreheads met.

“You said you will still nurture your feelings on me until it will turn into love,” I said while I close my eyes. Absorbing his confession on the depth of my heart.

“Why wait if I can nurture it now? I will miss you.” I opened my eyes when I felt my hand on his cheek get wet. It’s his tears. Did he really cried because he will miss me?

“I will come back soon. While I’m away, prepare your travel documents so you can come with me anywhere. I’ll call Rotella to help you on that, she’s my executive secretary.” I wipe his tears, slowly. “Hush now, baby. If this isn’t really that important, I will not leave. I will miss you too, really bad. But we can do FaceTime so stop crying. You’ll be ugly.”

He’s still sniffing. But he managed to smile. “I’m fine. Oh my gosh, I’m so dramatic. I’m sorry.”

He get off of me, my cum trailed on his legs. I wipe it using my hanky and I help him wear his underwear and fix his clothes.

“Where are you going again?” he asked while driving back to their house.

“New Jersey. I will visit a talent agency there where we have shares. Bea said they are facing bankruptcy, I will see what I can do.”

“When will you come back?” he said in a shaky voice. He will really miss me. I didn’t left yet but he wanted me to comeback already.

“A week or two. But I will try to come back as soon as possible because I will miss my baby love. Take care okay? Roy, the guy earlier will stay with you. He’s your new driver and bodyguard. And please… No boys around you. Or else I’ll be in jail for murder,” I joked on him, but that was half truth.

“No boys. I am not into boys remember? I am into men. But, you can rest assured that I am yours, Daddy.”

“Thank God.” I lean close to him when I saw the car approached their gate and the grocery store in front was filled with people looking at his new car. “I love you baby.” Then I kiss his cheek.

“Love you, Daddy.” He removed his seatbelt and we got out.

I look at the gossipers around us. I shook my head. Pitiful people, feasting on other people’s lives.

“I gotta go baby, I need to prepare for my flight. Say hi to Auntie for me.”

“Sure… Take care!” Type get inside first. Then he close the gate and I go back to my car.

I will miss him, but I will work better for the future. And I want a secure future… With him.