𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤

𝐯𝐢𝐢.
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭
─── ⋆༺𓆩☠︎︎𓆪༻⋆ ───

I can't get Elara Stewart out of my head.

It's fucking annoying.

Not to say that Elara herself is annoying. No, not at all. She's quite the opposite.

She's invigorating.

Electrifying, thrilling, so unlike any of the women I've had the utmost pleasure of meeting since my rise to fame. So much so that the thought of her has consumed me completely.

That, and the fact that she genuinely knows little to nothing about me.

Most want one of two things: an autograph, or sex. Elara on the other hand? Passed every test.

If I'm being honest, a woman has never intrigued me like this since my high school years. Though I didn't start to feel this way until she wrapped those dainty little fingers of hers around mine, and pulled me to the dance floor.

But she wasn't all over me. Didn't take advantage. We kind of just... melded perfectly together. As if we were two corresponding parts, meant solely for each other, and fit no one else.

I respect her for understanding my 'business' boundary.

But after feeling her body flush with mine, how her hands traced up my neck and buried themselves into my hair—which I usually let no one touch, period—I'm beginning to regret what I said.

I want to erase that 'business' bullshit from her head entirely. As well as that unmalleable mask she holds effortlessly over that exquisite countenance of hers. A mask that'd interested me since the second I saw that photo.

I should probably explain myself...

I knew who she was before we'd met.

When Mel started bringing that serpent of a man to my recording sessions, around my house, and at private clubs and after parties, I did a little digging.

He always acted secretive. Like he was supposed to be anywhere but with her, which was the only excuse I needed. Especially if he was going to be lurking around at every turn.

Knowing Mel, she loves that kind of thing. Strives for the thrill of what you can call a risqué romance. Even if she'd have to be a home-wrecker to achieve that goal. She enjoys it.