the chat

.....school has finished Nailaa came back to her aunt house ...

_Nailaa: ugh what a exausting day ,(suddenly she throws a little smile when she remember her lover ) 🤭 that dumb let me loves him no one before him did that, omg i forgot my math essay .

                 ...she starts doing her homework suddenly when she heard a 🔔 notification on her phone , she check it and it was a none familiar number ...

_Nailaa: strange who is it?

.....she was confused at the biggining if she should answer or not but suddenly when she opned the profile picture...

_Nailaa: daaamn!! it's him (hamza) why did he text me ?

{hamza: hyy

Nailaa: hello , who is this?

Hamza: it's me your class mate hamza.

Nailaa: oh oh hello how are you doing? 

Hamza: good what about you?

Nailaa: i'm fine ,how can i help you?

Hamza: ohh right can you send me today's lessons you know i came late this morning.

Nailaa: alright.

 [SHE SENDS PICTURES]

Hamza: good girl ❤ 

... when she saw that message she was the happiest but , she didn't want him to notice .

Nailaa: what was that??

Hamza: what you don't like it kitten ??

Nailaa: no i dont .

Hamza: come on kitty , you didn't answer do you have a boyfriend?

Nailaa: well it's not you buisiness but no i don't ( she wanted to give it a try ).

Hamza: good to hear it kitty , let's talk tomorrow. good night baby girl ...

                                                                                                                                        seen

.....Nailaa was on the cloud, her dream became true, well she dosen't expect it but now he's her or maybe , she tried to sleep but no chance she couldn't stop thinking about him ...

  but what was waiting for her was the best ....