"Yes, sir." Shifty saluted, smiling at us. "I'll provide as much as assistance as I can."

"So we get to work with you again, just like old times." Neon said.

"Yeah! Now I feel even more pumped up!" Anis added.

Rapi nodded with a smile. "It'll be good to work together once again."

"When will we be leaving?" I asked.

"Your departure will be in half an hour from now." Ingrid replied. "Get yourselves prepared and dress well, you'll need your battle outfits ready for the mission ahead."

"Got it, we'll see if we can find any news when we get there."

Malcolm nodded. "Good. I wish you luck out there...and one more thing. Shifty, do you have the uniform ready?"

"Yes, sir. I have it right here." She replied before handing me a military outfit. "The two maids, Ade and Soda designed these for you. They should be comfortable for you to fit in."

I accepted the outfit. "Sweet, tell them I said thanks."

"Will do. I'll be waiting for you by the helipad on the top floor of HQ."

The seven of us left the building and walked back to the house. I changed into my new uniform and the girls switched to their default outfits. I didn't have anything on me, weapon-wise, which I suppose it's fine since I'm a summoner, not an official commander of sorts.

Besides, I'd rather make love and not war...if you know what I mean, hehe...

After preparing as much as we could, we left the house and made our way to HQ, where the receptionist gave us directions to the elevator that took us to the top floor, number thirty. Stepping out, a large chin-hook helicopter was waiting and Shifty was there too.

We made our way to the helicopter and hopped on board with her, strapping ourselves in tight as the side doors closed firmly and the helicopter lifted off the ground, leaving the HQ base and out of the isolated city around it.

As we were on our way, I took the chance to look at Rapi.

"Say, Rapi?"

"What is it?" She asked.

"Looks like our day together is gonna be a busy one." I replied. "I wish it could've been more peaceful."

"It's alright, Commander. I have a feeling this is going to be a date worth remembering."

I held her hand. "I can believe that too."

"Hey, lovebirds, save that for the bedroom." Anis teased.

"Excuse me if I'm butting in, but are you already in a relationship?" Shifty asked.

"Yep, with all six of us." Yuni replied. "And we're not gonna let him go."

"Ah ha ha ha...oh dear."

I saw Neon pouting a little, I took her hand and kissed it, making her blush a little.

"You see, he does his best to pay attention to all of us." Mihara said.

"Yes. Commander loves us all very much." Alice added.

"Oh my, then I'm happy for all of you." Shifty replied, happily. "It's so wonderful to see you girls find love in this world. I hope I can find someone special too."

Well, I had to admit, I was tempted, but she's not a Nikke. So maybe it's better to leave it be and see if some other guy gets lucky. Yeah, I may seem like one of those harem hunters, but even I wouldn't dare try to forget the rules of the bro-code!