chaggie - werewolf au - ❤️

requested by @laabsmir in pms!

put in requests here!

this is an au where vaggie is a werewolf, and i guess charlie kinda makes sure she's okay when she transforms (but she only transforms in the moonlight)

[♡~☆~♡]

charlie's pov

I go into my room to check on Vaggie. She's curled up under the covers, trying hard to keep away from any moonlight. I check the curtains are shut properly. They are.

'Hey Vaggie,' I whisper, 'I brought dinner. I'll put it on the bedside table.'

'Thanks honey,' She mutters. I know she has a headache whenever the full moon comes. She pulls herself out of the covers, 'What is it? I can't really see. It's dark.'

'It's some pasta with tomato sauce, not much but I know you aren't hungry,' I tell her. She wraps her arms around me.

'Love you.'

'Love you too.'

[♡~☆~♡]

I say goodnight to everyone before I go to bed.

'Is  dear Vaggie okay?' Alastor asks, 'Oh, and do remind the dear she needs to smile.'

'Alastor, she can't smile. It hurts her right now. She's trying hard not to  be a werewolf and totally freak out,' I sigh, one foot on the first stair, 'I'm sure you won't like it when you get eaten a wolf.'

Alastor's smile drops for a second and he swiftly leaves. I carry on up the stairs and knock on me and Vaggie's bedroom door. No answer. I slowly open the door and it looks like she's asleep. Good. I sit down on the bed next to her. Suddenly, she turns over and grabs me.

Oh.

SHIT.

'Vaggie? Are you okay, honey?' I ask. She growls and pulls me onto the bed holding me against her side, snarling.

'Vaggie, it's me, Charlie! You know me, I'm your girlfriend.'

Her eyes glow orange, but she lets go at the word "girlfriend".

'Charlie?' She asks, 'Are you okay? Did I hurt you, babe?'

'No, I'm fine,' I assure her, 'I promise.'

'Okay... Are you one hundred percent sure?' I know she's worried about me, but she can be a bit annoying.

I laugh, 'Don't worry Vaggie, I'm fine. Are you fine? You seemed pretty freaked by something.'

'I was having some crazy fucked up dream. I forgot what it was, but I was totally scared.'

'It's fine babe, I understand,' I say, 'You'll be fine. I'm here.'

sorry this was so short, i don't know how to write werewolf stories very well 😭  i tried tho