He was in the hideout, it seemed like he was preparing for something.

"Hey branch, so you excited about tonight" but when poppy came down, she noticed how upset he was

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing poppy, I'm just not sure if I can do this"

"What? Why not?" She touched his shoulders.

"It's just my brothers, after hearing what they think of the band, I'm not sure if I can do this"

"Branch you can't let your brothers hold you back, you did this for you not for them and the guys are looking forward to it you can't let them down"

Branch looks at the picture and puts it up, "you're right poppy, tell the guys to get ready, you this is happening" he puts the picture up.

"Yes" poppy jumps.

Later that night, brozone wander around through the party that was thrown in kismet honor.

"Ok so from what I learn that one of the members is mysterious, they call him by: big B, sometimes it's Mr B, the B, b-boy but mostly everyone calls him by: prince of pop" jd says.

"I heard he never shows his face, he wears a mask to hide his face" Clay added.

"Pttfh, you mean to hide away, what a coward" spruce scoffs.

"Some band, what kind of boy band that has one member who hides his face like a coward, what's he got to hide" jd asked.

"Maybe he's stage fright" Floyd says,

"I bet he's not even a troll" jd says.

"Jd look" spruce points to see one of the members of kismet dancing with the audience, the first member they met is: trickee.

"There, hey" jd approach him.

"Huh, oh hey what's up man" trickee responded positively.

"Are you the leader" jd asked harshly as he grabs Trickee by his vest.

"Nah man, you want big b" Trickee calmly pulls his hand off.

"Who's the leader then?" Spruce asked.

"Big b" Trickee says.

"The prince of pop" says hype.

"Where can we find him?" Jd asked.

"Oh sure He's over there" Trickee points behind them.

They turned to see the mysterious leader was right behind them, when he saw them he immediately ran.

"Quickly after him" jd points and they ran after him.

The prince of pop maneuver through the crowd outrunning jd.

He looks back then he bumps into spruce who tries to grab him.