5 - Not Allowed

Check the description for tws please x
Song: Not Allowed by TV Girl
-

[All by yourself, sittin' alone
I hope we're still friends, yeah, I hope you don't mind]

"Erm alright, thanks for joining us everyone, even on such short notice. Now, recently we've noticed a tension building up across the server, which we want to get rid of before it turns into something terrible." Xisuma greeted after the hermits had all sat down at the great table in his base.

Gem next to Impulse, Impulse next to BDubs, Bdubs next to Etho (probably holding hands or something, knowing them) , and Etho next to Grian. Then, there was Scar; then Mumbo; then Joe, then Keralis, and so on.

Most of the hermits nodded in agreement, while Grian frowned and Mumbo looked plainly uninterested.

Stress raised a hand from where she was sat, "And what do you plan to do?"

"So," X replied, "Ex and I had an idea to have a little get-together with some team-building exercises, is that cool?"

Most of the hermits looked intrigued at this.

"And," he continued, "The first activity thing is that everyone will be given 25 pages of paper, where you will write one nice thing about each and every hermit."

Soon enough, all of the papers had been handed out, with each Hermits' names printed on the top of each page given to every person, and dividers sprouted from the table, essentially isolating each hermit so that they could fully focus and concentrate without any judgement of others.

Grian blinked, blankly looking over the (almost) empty pile of papers and a black biro pen that lay in front of him.

And then one moment he was sat there, idly thinking, and the next he was scribbling an endless list of compliments on every single page.

Scribbling about how kind and fun Gem was, how fantastic and smart Zedaph was with his inventions, how innovative and cool Doc was, how strong, funny and talented Cleo was, and then so on.

Finally, the only page left was that which read "Mumbo" atop of it. Then, Grian began to feel worse then he already was while he held in a fit of sneezes and shivers; his heart twisted maniacally until it was so malformed that it didn't feel warm anymore - didn't feel like a heart. His brain ached, striving for Grian to just simply escape the room, leave and never return. His whole existence ached.

[All by yourself, sittin' alone
I hope we're still friends, yeah, I hope you don't mind]

It was five words that he hurriedly wrote in the end,
"I'm sorry, you deserved better"

He did deserve so much better than whatever the hell of a mess that Grian was.

Then, he pressed the 'done' button and pushed the papers into a weird machine that just appeared out of thin air (Grian didn't even know that this was possible to do with redstone!)

Luckily, he wasn't the last to be done (he wasn't a hindrance), so they all had to wait a short while longer before the dividers sank back down and disappeared into the table once again. Grian rested his head into his arms, resting into the table. He was so tired, and felt so unbelievably sick. He wanted to sink down into the floorboards of the meeting room and just disappear, dissolving into nothingness and just erasing his whole entire existence from reality.

He was tired, so he presumed that even just a few minutes of shut-eye wouldn't hurt him.
....Just as he was falling, the shutters jerked down and vanished into the table.

He snapped his head up.

X was stood up again. "Now, the machine will sort through everyones' pages and pile them into stacks of your names. Then, at the end of the meeting slash get-together thing, you will all be given your pages from everyone else to take home and read through."