12. ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

Start from the beginning

„You scream like a girl." Monty wheezed but Zach tackled him to the ground, making him grunt. Mani laughed and watched as the two rolled around on the ground before the leaned down and grabbed their ears, making them whine and stop instantly.

„Come on, let's get this done with." she demanded but the two boys looked at each other before bringing her down too, making her squeal as she hit Monty's chest, Zach attacking her with tickling. She laughed as Monty held her down gently. Normally she would freak out, given what Thomas did, but she knew it was Monty holding her, so she wasn't scared. „Okay, okay, stop!" she laughed and Zach stood up, offering her his hand and lifting her up.

„Come on man." the boys grabbed the keg and walked inside, Mani right behind them as she gave them directions about where to put it. As they walked inside they saw Jessica talking to Clay who stood in the doorway, looking nervous. Mani smiled.

„Clay, hi!" she greeted and walked closer, hugging him softly. He looked surprised but patted her back as she took a step back, standing next to Jess. „What're you doing here?"

„Clay came for the party." Jess explained and Mani frowned.

„But it doesn't start until nine." she stated and Jess chuckled, pointing at her.

„See?" Clay looked down and turned around.

„So, I'll come back." Jess shook her head and grabbed his arm.

„No, no, stay. You can help." she pulled him inside and he passed the two girls, them sharing looks at the amount of perfume Clay was wearing. „Do you know how to tap a keg?" Jess asked and Clay looked at her dumbfounded.

„Uh.."

„Everyone, relax! I've got it, relax." Monty exclaimed as he and Zach walked past them, Mani chuckling and shaking her head.

„No you don't, you don't know what you're doing." she teased and threw her hands in the air, going after the boys as Monty complained about her having no faith in him.

„Wow, she really is like their mother." Clay joked and Jess chuckled, nodding her head.

„Yeah, she is. So, you can do the snacks."

Mani was sitting on the couch, Zoya in her lap as the two made out. They were surrounded by people, but Mani didn't care - she wanted everyone there to know Zoya was hers, so that everyone knew she was off limits.

„You're so hot." Zoya muttered as she kissed Mani's neck, making the latina chuckle.

„Yeah? You wanna go upstairs?" she teased and Zoya broke the kiss, grinning as she nodded. Mani stood up and took her hand, the two jogging up the stairs and into one of the rooms.

Mani chuckled as they stumbled backwards, her knees hitting the bed and Zoya fell on top of her. They were now kissing and redhead's hand slowly went to the rim of Mani's shirt. The latina's eyes opened and she immediately pushed Zoya away, sitting up and covering her body with her hands.

Zoya rose her hands and stepped back, looking at Mani with worry. Her eyes softened as she saw her expression, and she slowly sat down next to her.

„I'm sorry." Zoya apologized gently and Mani shook her head.

„It's not your fault. It's okay." she reassured, her muscles relaxing as Zoya put her hand on hers.

„Do you want to go downstairs?" Zoya asked quietly. She was willing to wait until Mani was ready - from her own experience, she knew it takes time to let someone touch you that way again. Mani shook her head.