3. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ

whothefuckismani : back to school, be ready bitchesliked by dempzyy, j

liked by dempzyy, j.foley,
tylerdownphotography and 343 others

thismonty : looking good mama
kit.kat : awhhh that's my gurll
itsjeff : its gonna be our year, you look great sis x
-> whothefuckismani : ahh thank you brotha
view 20 more

„Jesus fuck." Armani cursed as she entered school with Jeff by her side, her shoulders dropping as she eyed the crowd in the hallway.

„Yeah, I know." her brother answered and groaned before wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He roughly ran his hand down her face to piss her off, which resulted in getting his chest hit. „Come on, Mani."

As they walked through the hallways, avoiding any physical contact with any of the students, Monty joined their side. He fistbumped Jeff and kissed Armani's forehead as they continued walking towards their first class.

„Armani, hey." someone spoke from behind them. The girl turned around and was met with Hannah Baker herself. The latina smiled and pulled her with her.

„Hannah. Good to see you." she grinned and caught up with the boys who both looked at the new girl. Hannah smiled akwardly, hoping for Mani to ease up the tension. „Boys, you remember Hannah, from Kat's party." she reminded, and Jeff nodded, greeting the girl, while Monty frowned.

„Not really...?" he trailed off, trying to remember girl's face. Hannah's smile dropped as she looked to Mani who rolled her eyes.

„Of course not. Monty's memory is as bad as my grandpa's." Jeff laughed as Monty threw her an offended look.

„No it's not."

„It so is." wheezed Jeff, who still was laughing, leaning against Mani for support.

„It's not! I remember. Hillary, right?" he asked, making Hannah and Armani join Jeff in laughing. Monty rolled his eyes but smirked. „Whatever, we're going to be late."

„Anddd he's changing the subject." Jeff stated and Hanna watched as Monty tackled him playfully. Armani softly grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

„What do you have first?" she asked with a smile and Hannah pulled her schedule from her bag.

„Bio." Mani nodded and looked at the boys, who still were fighting. „You too?"

„Nah, but Jeff does. He'll take care of you." she responded, and Hannah nodded. The girl felt quite happy, feeling like she and Armani could be friends. She's already met Jeff thanks to her, and despite Monty forgetting her name, she was growing to like him too.