57.

Neriah happily drank from her blood bag, needing as much as she could get for tonight as she sat on the end of the table, swinging her legs while everyone else was there.

Currently, Stiles was going through papers with Scott while Derek stood close to Neriah with a sour look like always.

"Okay," Stiles said, laying a blueprint of the bank on the table beside Neriah. "You see this?" He tapped a pen on a small section. "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air condition vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here." He drew a red circle. "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom."

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked as Neriah hopped off the table.

Stiles looked at her as she faced them, avoiding his eye contact. "Yes, we can, but very, very barely. Riah is probably the best fit since she's the smallest here."

"Of course, I am," Neriah mumbled, putting the blood bag on the table.

"They also patched the wall, obviously," Stiles added on, "So we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit—"

Derek looked up, sending Neriah and Scott an annoyed look. "Forget the drill," he said, looking at Stiles.

"Sorry?" Stiles said, facing him.

"If Riah goes in first, how much space does she have?" Derek asked and Neriah raised her brows. When did she agree to that idea?

Stiles furrowed his brows. "What do you—What do you think she's gonna do, Derek? She gonna punch through the wall?"

Derek stood up straight as did Stiles, glancing between them. "Yes, Stiles, I'm gonna punch through the wall," Neriah said, agreeing with Derek's idea.

"Okay, big girl," Stiles said as Derek took a step back. "Let's see it. Let's see that fist." Neriah sent him an annoyed look. Was he serious right now? He had seen her punch many things before. "Make it, come on. Get it out there. Don't be scared." She rolled her eyes, holding up her fist. "Big, bad hybrid. Yeah, look at that." He grabbed her wrist and Scott cringed behind him. "Okay, see this?" He held his hand open in front of her fist. "That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co—" Neriah cut him off, putting a small amount of strength into her arm as she punched his hand and he fell back, crashing into the table with a loud thud. "Ah!" he groaned, holding his arm while walking away and making painful noises. "She could do it."

Scott gaped at Neriah, watching Stiles walking around in a circle as Derek silently chuckled behind her and her father shook his head with a chuckle from the spiral stairs.

"I'll get through the wall," Neriah said, looking away from Stiles as he continued to whimper. "Who's following me down?" she asked, looking at Derek who nodded and then she looked to her father.

Peter furrowed his brows at his daughter. "Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you guys are not looking at very good odds."

"Riah is a hybrid," Derek stated and Neriah groaned quietly. "She broke my wrist, threw me across Scott's lawn, and pinned you to a wall, nearly breaking your windpipe."

"Great points, embarrassing moments for us, but she's still not able to go up against all those Alpha's," Peter stated and she had to agree with him.

Derek was dreaming if he thought his cousin could go up against a whole pack of Alphas. Honestly, it was a straight up no thanks from the girl.