Charlie

Charlie soon managed to find her way to Harry's house, despite his painfully quiet mumbles and sighs throughout the journey. Charlie found it funny.

"Everything's ruined." Harry spoke, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Because you didn't stick to your timetable?"

"I missed everything, the whole...my entire day, just. It was wrong." Harry's voice shook and the more he thought about it the more his head fell into his hands.

"Change is okay, Harry. You can try again tomorrow." Charlie spoke softly. His dark sweater looked huge on him and Charlie couldn't help but watch his sculpted collarbones move as he began to get out the car.

"Um, Harry?" Charlie asked, just as he was about to shut the car door. He peered back in questioningly. "This is your car?"

Harry looked at her. "Right." He nodded slowly and walked round, opening her car door. Charlie climbed out and dropped the keys in his hand. "How will you get home?"

"I'll walk, I just live further down the road." She smiled, shutting the door as Harry locked it. He unlocked it and then locked it again.

"It's quite dark." He spoke, as if he wanted to say more.

"It is," Charlie laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, but, do you want me to drive you home? It's quite dark." He said, looking worried. Charlie was determined to find out why he had such an uncertainty of everything. And then change that.

"Honestly I'll be okay. Thanks though Harry. See you later." Charlie smiled reassuringly and turned on her heel. It was cold but she lived just a few houses away.

"Well, do you want..." Harry took a step forward. He twisted the rings on his fingers roughly. "M' coat?"

"Oh, that'd be lovely! Thank you, Harry." Charlie beamed at him.

He nodded, whispering words to himself as he pulled his arms out of his coat and held it out.

"B-But can you just..." He began, pointing towards Charlie's jacket. "Please button it straight."

Charlie took the coat and looked down at her jacket. That explains what he was doing before. "Of course. Like things to be neat huh?"

"Yes."

Charlie nodded, corrected her jacket, loaded herself with Harry's large coat and waved goodbye to the nervous boy who, after single wave, rushed indoors to catch up with his routine.

sorry the length is shitty and short, will make the next much longer(-: