"....who the hell are you?"

"I heard about what you did after the fight with Zack Lee. You took 40,000 won from some other students, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but it was from Zack's lackeys since they destr-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Ji-hyeon felt Vasco putting his right hand onto his left shoulder. Suddenly the young man began to tighten his grip upon Ji-hyeon's shoulder. Usually this brought any of his victims to their knees in an instant, however, this time was different. Ji-hyeon didn't even look to be in pain as he looked at Vasco with an annoyed expression.

"You know, it's rude not to let someone explain themself when accused of something."

"He's not budging?! Is he not even feeling any pain?"

"I took that 40,000 won from Zack and his underlings because they destroyed some stuff at my friend's store after beating him up. Next time you wanna play hero, listen so you can find the real villain."

As soon as he said this, Ji-hyeon grabbed Vasco by his right shoulder with his own left hand. Suddenly, Vasco was forced down to one knee as he was holding back a scream of pain. When he tried to pry off Ji-hyeon's grip, he noticed that he couldn't break away.

"Just how strong is this guy?"

"See you at school tomorrow, hero. Now if you'll excuse me, I got some studying to do. I may not look like it, but care ALOT about my grades."

"That transfer student, he's strong. Yet why does he give off that same vibe....."

".......the same vibe as him."

~Next Day, Lunchtime~

[Jiho Park]