34) Honoured as always

Start from the beginning

"No," Kez responds.

"Good, get in," Bea states, grasping onto Kez's jacket and pulling her into the house, her hands eagerly removing Kezia's jacket as she pushes her against the wall, Kez leaning down to kiss her, hands resting on Bea's waist.

Their bodies pressed heatedly together, as they strive to pull one another closer, in Bea's arms, Kez both felt a sense of peace she'd been longing for, and for Bea, Kez was the greatest forbidden secret to ever exist.

In the blink of an eye, Bea was now pressed to the wall, one leg hiked against Kez's thigh being held there by Kez whose hand was slowly caressing the back of her thigh beneath the skirt.

They couldn't get enough of each other, they couldn't get close enough, their flesh was pressed together but yet they longed to be closer.

Kezia kisses down Bea's neck, smirking when she hears Bea's short breathes turn into a gasp when Kez rips her blouse open.

"I liked that shirt," Bea moans.

"Bill me," Kez responds, nipping at the skin just above Bea's breast.

"Or you could repay me now," Beatrice says.

"And how do you suggest I do that?" Kez replies, breathing heavily as she stares into Bea's hazel eyes, feeling the younger woman take ahold of the hem of her trousers, and tugging her towards the stairs, not stopping until they were stood in Bea's room.

Bea gently places an arm around Kez's neck, pulling her down into a heated kiss until Kez was stood at the bottom of the bed, neither of them knew when or who took Kez's top off but neither were complaining as Bea trails her hand up Kez's torso.

"Is this me repaying you?" Kez laughs, smiling against Bea's lips.

"Not yet," Bea responds, softly shoving Kez onto the bed staring down at her as Kez pushes herself up onto her elbows, staring back at Bea as if she were a five course meal and she hadn't eaten in a decade.

"You just sit there and look pretty for a moment," Bea hums, dropping her skirt to the floor, revelling in the way Kez was basically drooling.

She paraded around her room in just her lingerie until she found the tie Kez had left the last time she had been over.

Kez is biting the inside of her lip when Bea turns back to face her, her chest rising rapidly as her eyes dance over Bea's almost naked body, "do you have any fucking idea what you're doing to me right now? Walking around leaving little to the imagination? You're divine, darling."

Beatrice laughs as she climbs onto Kez's lip, the tie in one of her hands, as she manoeuvres Kezia's hands above her head near the headboard, leaning over Kez's face, feeling Kez's breath brushing her breasts as she ties Kez's hands to the head of the bed.

"You left a very suspicious mark last time that was quite difficult to cover up," Beatrice says, "your touching privileges are revoked."

"That's not fair!" Kez complains, "I like touching you."

"Believe me, I know," Bea responds, brushing a piece of Kez's dark hair out of her face, Kez hums with a smirk on her face, "I like where this is going."

"Do you now?" Bea smiles, dropping a brief kiss to Kez's lips, breaking away when the woman starts kissing back, her hands pulling against the restraints.

Bea then trails a finger down the side of Kez's face, tracing her jaw, then along her collarbone, before groping one of Kez's breast, "you look so pretty laid out like this, just for me."

"This is fucking torture," Kezia states.

"You know what else is torture? Worrying about you whilst you mouth off to a man with a gun," Bea responds.

"Teach me how to shut up then," Kezia suggests.

Bea places a finger to Kez's lips, leaning down to whisper in her ear, "all in sweet time, dearest." In doing so, she could've sworn she physically felt Kez shiver.

"I'm sorry? Okay? I'm sorry for mouthing off to a man with a gun, I'm sorry for leaving a hickey in a visible place? I'm fucking sorry," Kez says.

"Someone learns quickly," Bea laughs, shifting her body weight forwards, one hand resting in Kez's hair, the other resting on the bed beside Kez's head, lifting herself up until she was hovering over Kez's face.

When Kez leans up to brush her teeth against Bea's clit Bea pushes her head back down onto the mattress, giving Kez's hair a little tug, almost falling apart when she hears Kez moan her name.

"Why don't you ask politely?" Bea suggests, "work hard enough and you might just get touching privileges back."

"Please, Bea, shut me the hell up," Kezia says, her words becoming mumbled when Bea lowers herself onto Kez's face, her head falling back when Kez uses her teeth to move the crotch of her underwear to the side before swiftly flicking her tongue along Bea's slit. Bea's hand stays firmly in Kez's hair as she rocks herself against Kez's tongue, shivering in pleasure whenever Kez sucks at her clit.

"Fuck, Kez, I'm almost... fuck," Bea breathes out, her legs beginning to shake around Kez's head, but Kez shows no sign of stopping, even going so far as lifting her head when Bea goes to sit up.

"Oh Kez," Bea screams, slumping slightly as she cums over Kez's face, grabbing onto the heading beside Kezia's hands, tugging one end of the tie to release her hands.

"I'm not done," Kez states, her hands going straight to Bea's waist, pulling her back down, and continuing to eat her out.

"Kez, Kez," Bea gasps, attempting to sit up, but being held down by the older woman, who does not let up for a single second, only being spurred on by Bea's whimpering of her name, and the uncontrollable shake of her legs. Kez wraps an arm solidly around Bea's leg, gently slapping Bea's clit, before flicking her tongue against it, switching between rubbing at the bundle of nerves and sucking it, until Bea was squirming and unable to formulate coherent words, eventually coating Kez's face in liquid as she squirts and screams in unbridled satisfaction.

"Might need to change your sheets," Kezia states, unfazed by the fluids on her face as she slaps Bea's clit again, before quickly rubbing at it causing the woman to jolt once more as she cums again.

"Don't start things you can't finish," Kez warns, "I have a lot of energy left, and I could have you begging for mercy in mere seconds, do not test me, Bea."

Breathing heavily, Bea tugs at Kez's hair as she stares down at her, cheekily responding, "if I recall correctly, you were the one begging earlier."

Kez just raises an eyebrow at her, before teasingly circling Bea's clit with two fingers, feeling the woman shudder, she then slowly inserts them, and brings her mouth to suck at the spot she'd just been rubbing.

Unsurprisingly, Bea was apologising in seconds as she came once more, now feeling very overstimulated, "okay, okay, you're right, I'm sorry, you've proved your point."

Effortlessly, Kez lifts Bea off her face and sits up so Bea was now straddling her crotch, her hands resting on the outside of Bea's thighs.

"You alright?" Kez asks.

"Your face is soaked," Bea states, "I-um, I ran a bath before you got here, it should still be warm, we might need to add some hot water, but we can go clean you up."

"I think you're the one that needs cleaning up," Kezia responds, "you're soaking through my trousers."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Bea apologises, still breathing heavily.

"Don't apologise," Kez says, "I mean I caused it, I can't then go complain about it, can I?"

"I think that's your best performance yet," Bea smiles.

"Honoured as always," Kezia replies, "now let's go get cleaned up."