8. Her.

"Hello Ferdy!" Leonor's smile faded away as she recognized the woman who just entered their condo. "Hello Sara" Ferdinand greeted the woman coldly. She was someone he despised the most because of her personality and her constant presence whenever she pushes herself just to be liked by him.

"Buti naparito ka?" Ferdinand said, changing his demeanor and putting his hand on Leonor's waist showing that they have a relationship. "Wala. Sinama ako ni Tita Meldy eh. Anong magagawa ko? Edi sumama na ko" the woman explained. "By the way, I can see that you're dating her kaya I guess no more chance for me." Sara responded as she sighed. "Yes wala ka na talagan-" Ferdinand replied when the woman cut him off so suddenly. "Mauna na pala ko. I have to go pala somewhere. Di ko napansin yung date" She abruptly said and walked out.

After Sara walked out from their presence, They all talked about the couple's plans and what they wanted to do with the house they are planning to build. Hours went by and Ferdinand's Mother and siblings went home. Leni stood up from the sofa to check the time and noticed that it was almost 5pm.

She hastily told Ferdinand about the time and they took a bath , changed their clothes and got ready for the mini reunion that Leonor is supposed to attend.

Once they were finished on getting ready for the event, they both made sure that everything is turned off and unplugged. After making sure that everything is turned off, they rode the elevator down the building and entered their vehicle. Ferdinand then drove to the said place while Leonor just sat on the other side being the passenger's princess.

"Kit!" Leonor greeted the man, running to him to hug her old pal as he was followed by Grace, Loren, Nancy and Risa who are also Leonor's old friends.
"Hello Lens! Hello Bong" Kit exchanged pleasantries with the couple along with the other women who just arrived at the scene.

"Uy Leni! Oh my god I can't believe dito pa kita makikita ulit! How are you?" The short haired woman asked. "Liza! I'm doing good. Ikaw kamusta? Nasaan na yung date mo? Yung tinatawag mong darling? Naging kayo ba?" Leonor asked in excitement, wanting to know if her friend and the guy she was talking about ended up being together.

"Mahal" Ferdinand walked beside Leonor and held her by the waist only to see the woman in front of them who he tried to court before. "L-louise? What are you doing here?" He asked in confusion. "You know each other?" Asked Liza who was also confused with what's happening. "Baket anong nangyayari dito Liz? Is there a problem?" Leni interfered.

"You're dating the man that I was talking about, Len" Liza replied in a sarcastic tone. "Teka. Kilala mo si Liza? And you didn't even bother telling me?" Leonor asked Ferdinand, feeling dumbfounded at the situation.

"I only know her by her name Louise. And teka lang Mahal ha. I didn't even know that you two are best friends?!" He tried to explain. "Correction, friend ko lang siya." She rolled her eyes at him. "At least we didn't end up together right? Okay na siguro yun. Let's stop this na. Hindi naman na naging kami." He assured, holding her waist tighter. "Yeah right" Liza boasted, feeling envious that the man she was supposed to be dating is dating her friend.

"Chill muna kayo mga ante ko. Inom muna tayo dun sa gedli! Andun yung iba!" Nancy interrupted and lead the three to the others. When Leonor met her other childhood friends, she exchanged greetings and even started drinking heavy beer. She couldn't fight what she felt just minutes ago.

While partying, Liza couldn't feel anything but jealousy so she drugged a glass of beer and offered it to Leni. Leni happily accepted the drink and went back on dancing with her friends whilst Ferdinand on the other hand was drinking beer with the other older guys at the sofa. By the time 12PM struck on the clock, Ferdinand's eyes were trying to doze off but he kept resisting the feeling of sleepiness.

"Ihi lang ako ha" Leni excused herself from the crowd and walked her way to the nearest bathroom. She was almost done peeing when the lavatory door suddenly opened. "Kit! Bakit ba!" She yelled as kit fell on the floor in front of her. Leni stood up and zipped up her pants and was about to go out when Ferdinand went inside the comfort room.

"Teka what the fuck is happening in here? What are you two doing Leonor! Why are you two inside the lavatory?!" He yelled at them as he picked up Kit by his shirt and started puching him. He was clueless about the two being drugged by his former crush so jealousy made it's way through him. "Mahal tigilan mo nga!" Leonor tried to stop him but he was too heavy. The only thing that made him stop that was when Leonor vomited on his shoulders.

He panicked and cleaned his drunk girlfriend who just passed out. Even though he was also drunk, he carried Leonor out of the room and walked to his car. He carefully buckled her inside the seat and he started driving home.

"Mahal? Anong nangyari? Bakit wala tayo dun sa event?" Leonor asked Ferdinand about what happened last night. "Ask yourself that." He replied not showing any emotion. "Why the fuck were you in the comfort room last night with kit? Why are you two alone inside?" He calmly asked, knowing Leonor couldn't do such a thing. "Anong kami lang? The only thing I could remember is binigyan ako ni Liza ng beer. That's all. After that wala nako malala." She explained, pouting at his face and burrying it in his chest.

"Fuck Louise! She probably set you up with Kit because she looked jealous last night" He replied realizing that Liza might've set the two last night at the event. "Hayaan mo na siya mahal... teka. May nangyari ba samin?" She asked again. "No Mahal, wala po. Come quickly, I have something to show you." He now started smiling and held her hand as he covered her eyes and they made their way to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday Mahal!" He greeted her, beaming with joy as he hugged her from the back. "Hala mahal. Buti alam mo birthday ko" she giggled. "Ako pa ba? How can I forget?" He replied and kissed her lips which she reciprocated and touched his cheeks.

They started kissing and touching each other as they felt each other's body steaming for one another. He carried her and went back to their bedroom. He gently laid her down the bed and crawled from her toes to her breast. He then started sucking it and caressing it. She sat, pushed him on the bed and knelt down close to his pelvis. She put her hands on his groin stroking it and she started licking his manhood. He kept moaning as he felt her tongue rubbing his groin.

While sitting on the bed, he quickly commanded her to face the bed and he inserted himself inside her. He slowly thrusted inside as she adjusted to his size.

"Mahal... a-ang sarap" her eyes rolled back complimenting every move he did. "No. You're masarap! God! So tight Mahal! Gosh" He moaned feeling the tightness of her womanhood.

Once he had felt that her's had already adjusted to his size, he now started thrusting faster. "Mahal... S-stop na- I-I-I can't" she kept moaning loudly. "God I can't stop.. y-you're so good Mahal" he said and came inside her. They both rested on the bed while chasing for their breaths.

"Happy Birthday Mahal. Hope you liked the Birthday sex" he winked and kissed her lips. "Shh" she shushed him. "I loved our love making, Mahal" Leonor rested her head on his shoulders as they laid on the bed.