3: kind hearted man

"Kuya!!! Wake up na!!!" Bongbong's sisters shouted from the stairs, aiming to wake their brother up. "Yes kanina pako gising. Now put your belongings inside Daddy's car kasi ayaw pag drive-in ni Mommy si Manang Imee" He shouted in an authoritative tone; making sure that they don't forget to bring their things.

Bongbong then dressed himself up, hurrying as he knew that he was the only one they're waiting for. He quickly fixed his hair as he stepped out of his room; almost leaving his briefcase on his bed. He was running downstairs as he bumped into Leni.

"Saang Van ka Leni?" Asked bongbong who was curious to where she was appointed to ride in. "Sa black van kasama sila kuya mon" she replied, walking beside him as they made their way out of the mansion.

Bongbong parted from Leni as he planned on riding the same van with her; asking permission from his parents that he'll ride the second van along with the other helpers.

When he got a 'yes' from his mom and dad, he left them to be with Leni. He entered the van only to see Leni, already resting on the seat as her eyes were covered using an eye mask.

"Huy! Bilis mong matulog ah" he tapped her shoulders, scaring the resting Leni. "Pagod ako Bong, wag ka." She said in a pissed manner, covering her eyes again with the mask. "Sorry na. Just wanted to talk to you. Boring kasama mga kapatid ko eh, puro reto" he shared, chuckling with his sentence.

"Dun ka nalang sana sumakay, ang daldal mo" She responded furrowing her eyebrows, obviously showing him that she isn't interested in talking right now. "Nakaalis na po sila. Wag ka." He replied, comfortably sitting beside her. "Edi tumahimik ka. You're making my blood boil in an early morning." Leni spoke, arguing with her boss
"Eto na tatahimik na" he said, moving his fingers as he playfully shut his mouth.

Bongbong couldn't refrain himself on talking as he was really bored throughout the ride. He didn't know what to do besides on reading his book and playing his nintendo switch.

"Naka visit ka na ba sa mga Orphanages, Leni?" Bongbong asked, startling the sleeping woman. "Akala ko ba tatahimik ka na? And Y E S , yes. Pero a couple of times lang" she emphasized, as she couldn't count the numerous times that she went and visit the orphanage with her family.

"Oh that's cool! May mga nak-" he spoked only to be cut by Leni. "Wag ka na dumaldal. Dito na tayo" she replied shushing his mouth using her wounded finger.

Bongbong looked outside the window to see that they had arrived. He opened the door and escorted Leni out. She felt something different when he helped her; something that she didn't know how to express.

Just as the family had entered the orphanage,  A little girl yelled from behind. "Bongets!" Running to bongbong as he spread his arms for her to hug. He carried the child and greeted it with his warm presence. The sight of bongbong made the little girl's face bloom into happiness.

Leni looked at the child who Bongbong was carrying. She got silent for a moment. She looked at the girl from her facial features as she thought that Bongbong kinda looks like the child.

"Bongets! Namiss po kita! Kamusta na po kayo?" The little girl asked beaming with joy. "I'm good, Clarisse. Ikaw?" Bongbong said delightedly, kissing the little girl's cheeks. "Bongets, asawa mo ba si ate pretty?" Asked Clarisse in a baby voice. "Ha? Hindi eh" He replied in confusion. "Eh bat holding hands po kayo?" She added, scratching her head as she didn't know what to say about what she noticed.

"Ha?" Bongbong questioned, noticing that he's still holding Leni's arms from when he escorted her out from the van. "Ay sorry, I didn't see eh. Di ko na naramdaman na hinahawakan ko pa pala kamay mo" he said sorry and withdrew his hand from her, putting down the little girl who was amused seeing them together.