Right person, no feelings

"Sylvie, what do you think of me?" - Andre

"I think of you as my best friend lah!! Apa lagi kan??" - Sylvie

"...Iyalah" - Andre

Andre usap rambut si Sylvia. He is smiling but his heart macam kena renyuk² ja oleh jawapan si sylvie...

Andre and Sylvie have been friends since 17.. now they're 22 , still continue with their student life.

Andre... He's started liking Sylvie when they're 18. But Sylvie has never likes Andre. What's the reason? Saya pun inda tau 😂 inda bahh

"Sylvie! Les goooo!!! Kau bilang mau tingu one piece!" Wayne, another friend of Sylvie...and he's the one that Sylvie likes.

"Iyaaa, I'm coming!! Andre, babai!!" Si Sylvie kasi tinggal sija si Andre.. kasian dii

"Bai, Sylvie...have fun 😊"

Andre's pov

Sylvie, I like you. And I guess my love hanya bertepuk sebelah tangan saja. Can't you let me in? I can make you happy... happier than him, the one you're always vented to me.

That night, Andre's phone ringing. He look at his phone, nama Sylvie terpapar.

"Hello, Sylvie?? What's up?? Napa tiba² call malam begini ni? " Andre menanya.

No answer. But Andre can hear sounds of Sylvie's crying.

"Sylvie, kenapa kau???ada si Wayne buat apa-apa kah sama kau???!!!" Si Andre risau suda. Dia ambil suda kunci motor dia.

"Isk..! si Wayne...isk! Dia konfes cinta dia sama si Brenda!!! WAAAAAAA" si Sylvie menangis teresak-esak suda dii.. adeii

Andre doesn't know why, but he felt relieved. Maybe because he thought there's a chance?? XD

"Kau di mana? Saya pigi tempat kau" si Andre on his way to his motorcycle.

" Danriver's Café... Isk!"

Danriver's Café

9 : 00 pm

" Atukkk, bukan alang-alang si Sylvie moginum" Tina, also the owner of Danriver's Café kasi selimut si Sylvie yang tetidur sudah sana sofa, tempat pekerja² si Tina rehat selalu.

Ding dong!

Si Tina rushed to open the Café's sliding door.

"Andreee, pi tingu tu tambalut kau! Napasak Suda sanaa" si Tina tulak² lagi si Andre.

"Aii, astagaa.. nasib dia pigi moginum di kafe kau ooh"

Tina leave them two alone.

Andre palan² tampar pipi si Sylvie, mau kasi bangun dia.

"Sylvie, wake up"

Si Sylvie buka mata, trus lama dia memerhati si Andre.

"Andre .. maybe you're right. I should just forget about him... Stupid me, for fallen with someone that doesn't even love me. " She cried.

Andre duduk di tepi si Sylvie yang masi baring di sofa. Terus dia tapap-tapap bahu si Sylvie

"Nangis ja, kasi rasak tu air mata kau.. but promise me, sylvie. Don't cry for him again. Only this night, okay?"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Month passed, and Sylvie is still with her move on phase. It's the day of her birthday also.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Her family decided to make a birthday party for her. And of course, Andre was there too.

"Awe, Andre!!! You don't have to!!!" Sylvie hugged Andre after received A bouquet of sunflower which is Sylvie's favourite and satu bakul of makanan ringan.

"Hehe, but I have to... You're my only one~"

"Gahahaha, yesh. You're my only best friend" bilang si Sylvie.

"Ish, kau ni betul² kasi friendzoned sia kan?" Si Andre lastik dahi si Sylvie nga inda kuat lah.

"Aii?? " Si Sylvie kerut dahi.

"Let's meet at your gazebo after the party."

Gazebo

Andre was playing with Socky, Sylvie's Tuxedo cat when Sylvie come with two tins of Heineken beer, and Potato chips which is their favourite.

"Muahahahah, mana mau cari..ada server kau" si Sylvie bilang.

"Come,Socky! Sit on my lap" si Sylvie panggil tu kucing dia.

Si Andre tingu ja si Sylvie yang buka suda satu tin heineken.

"Sylvie, I want to ask you a same question I asked a month ago..what do you think of me?"

"Best friend!" Sylvie smiled and answered straight to the point.

Andre sighed. "You've never thought the other way, isn't it?" Andre looked at Sylvie with sad face.

"What do you mean?" Sylvie asked back while drink her beer.

"I like you, Sylvie. Since we're 18.. I've never thought you as my best friend..." Andre confessed.

Sylvie was too stunned to speak.

"Meow!" Socky ran into Sylvie's house as he heard sounds of bell ringing, which means it's his time to eat XP

"I... Uh.. but why?? What's so special of me??" Sylvie kerut dahi.

"You're sweet, have your priorities straight and a good listener to me.I know that you can't be a responder for me, but at least I have someone to vent with...And You have me as your responder and listener.. Sylvie, I promise I'll make you happy and will always stay by your side... can't you... Can't you just accept me?" Si Andre pegang tangan kiri si Sylve..sebab tangan kanan dia pigang heineken 😂 memang berpisah tiada HAHAHAHAH

Sylvie's tear fell. Dia tarik tangan dia dari si Andre trus cakap " but Andre, I've already accepted you... As a best friend..and I don't want to get hurt anymore. You've already know my love stories, right? I've become the other woman in every stories.. " Sylvie stands up and about to leave Andre.

Andre grabbed Sylvie's hand and says "I can..no, I will make you my only woman!Kau pun tau kan..cuma kau seja girl yang I've always stay with!" Andre pun start suda nangis.

"I'm sorry, Andre..I can't force myself to love you.. you're fun to hang out with..I don't deserve to get your love...Just..just leave me alone." Sylvie jalan to her house. Leaving Andre alone at her gazebo.

"I'll never regret it.... you're always in my heart, Sylvie " Andre tingu ja si Sylvie bejalan sampai hilang dari pandangan dia.

That night, both of them were sobbing. They thought that they've lost their precious best friend.

Can't woman and man just stay as friends? Is it really hard to do that? Memang perlu kah antara saturang dri mereka develop feelings???

I hope you'll find someone that makes you happy - Sylvie

You're my source of happiness, Ever since I met you. - Andre