Loyalty

"Mandy, what if I.....
Lost my job,
my house..
even my money...
Do you still love me?"

I ask her a question. A question that making someone losing their hope in their relationship.

".. I can't answer that question right now.. " She said to me shortly.

"Okay..fine...Good Night, Mandy..I love you " I kissed her Lips after saying good night to her.

"Good night to you too Welson..and i love you more. " she smiled at me.

Day by day, Year by year..our relationship getting stronger and stronger.

But then, something happened to me. The things that i didn't wish to come true. I think most of us will wish it didn't come true.

Due to Covid-19 pandemic, I lost my parents.

Due to Covid-19 pandemic, I lost my Job.

Due to Covid-19 pandemic, I need to sell my house because of money insufficient.

Mandy?? where is mandy when I need her the most?? is this her answer?? Run away from me?? Oh, Mandy..why??

"Welson!!"

"Who is calling me??"

"Welson!open your eyes!!"

My eyes opened widely. Mandy, who are now my fiancee is in front of me while touching my cheeks.

"Welson!!are you alright??" Mandy gave me a sad looks. After a second of silence, she hugged me. I cried.

"Mandy....Your hug is the warmest" my tears fell to her shoulder as I hugged her back.

"Welson...this is my time to answer your question two years ago.." mandy looked at my eyes deeply.

"I will always love you. Because i didn't lose you and you didn't lose me too.we are one."

That time, I realized that I found myself a loyal partner who will stay with me until death do us part.

Hello readers!! here is my old draft short story. Hope u guys enjoy reading !

*Klau kamu ada nmpak grammar mistake,pls comment!!supaya sia buli edit balik hihihi