Outted already

Yoko quickly slammed her dorm room door closed and shut the blinds.
Davina looked confused "yoko what's wrong?"
Yoko now quickly made her way over to her crush/roommate
"I've discovered dark truth? It's about to get out because of me and who it involves will be really pissed

Wednesday entered weems office, obviously annoyed as she got called out during class especially since Wednesday cared more about her studies.
Weems nervously fiddled with her pen, but still tried to remain calm "ah miss Addams taking a seat... there's been a rumour going around, a strange rumour but I feel as if I need to confront it... miss Addams are you pregnant?"
Wednesday didn't flinch, didn't break... just kept her eye on weems for a few strait minutes before looking off to the side and asking annoyed "ugh did Enid seriously let it out already, knew she couldn't be trusted."
Weems quickly waved her hands to try and fix the situation "no no! I heard from another student but that's not what should we be-
Wednesday nodded "ah so it was Xavier!"
Weems looked surprised and couldn't find the words how the hell..
realizing the shock Wednesday explained
"It wasn't that hard, yoko snd Davina could've spoiled but they have too much loyalty to Enid, Bianca hates me but she has respect and then there's Xavier who's been spying on me ever since I got hers and has no sense of dignity so must've been him. How'd he find out remains to be solved, I'll put it on my list."
Weems sighed and got up, moving to the other side of her desk and lightly leaned against it as she looked at Wednesday but her expression softened "i promised to morticia as her best friend I'd never lie to her.... But im willing to make an exception."
Wednesday smirked "wow I'm lucky your a terrible friend"
Weems sighed and shook her head "...ok so I'll make you a deal, I won't tell your mother but.. you gotta get help from your friends.."
"...no third option?

"Ok so I guess the rumour is out now, all of you know."
Ajax raised his hand "am I the only who didn't know?"
Most of The nightshades looked around then at him "it appears so... "
Wednesday continued "weems as made me an offer, she'll keep my secret if I take your peoples help.... But if any of you go and tell my mother I don't stop until you've stopped breathing."
Bianca scoffed "a bit dramatic Addams."
Wednesday didn't flinch or shudder "I'm serious.."
"Who's the father?"
One of them asked
Wednesday took a look over to Enid for brief second and maybe a hint of softness but she Coughed "he perished."
Enid nodded and took a step back

Can I have this dance जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें