//sorry if this sucks, a bit rusty

Wednesday needed to attend the raven'n especially now that Tyler and Xavier were going, needing to keep an eye on both her main suspects. The only Down side is neither of them would be asking out Wednesday for sure since Wednesday was already caught snooping through Xavier's stuff and Tyler has been trying to sneak off to secluded areas with Wednesday, so many red flags.
(Tyler was definitely so creepy)
Wednesday entered her dorm to rant about it to thing but when she looked over and saw Enid looking real sad and almost crying on her bed. Wednesday sighed and walked over "what happened, who hurt you!"
Enid signed "oh it's nothing, it's just I have no one to go to the raven'n with..."
Suddenly the perfect plan hit her, to look like she truly cared about the dance to weems she'll ask Enid!
"Fine I'll ago with you.."
immediately Enid sat up "did Wednesday Addams just ask me to the raven'n!"
Wednesday blinked, what just happened "uh yeh..was it not obvious?"
Enid giggles happy but stopped "wait your not afraid because we are both girls?"
Wednesday eyed her "what's wrong with two girls going to prom.."
Enid bounced on over "you know it's tradition for the boyfriend to give their girlfriend a flower as a way of asking?"
Wednesday sighed "enid we arnt dating?"
Enid continued to smile so Wednesday walked back to her desk and pulled out a black rose, handing it to enid.
Enid giggles "Hehe I gotta go dress shopping!" Running out with her black rose. leaving Wednesday behind to face thing
"I made a mistake didn't i?"
Thing grabbed a pen and wrote *I ship it.*
Wednesday scoffed at it though "please thing this isn't a fanfiction, I'm only doing this for the investigation."

Enid was trying on prom dress as Davina and yoko watched, they already had their dresses plus we're going together so now they were just helping out Enid.
She came out wearing another dress while the girls looked with awe but someone scoffed "pfft I thought no one asked you to the raven'n?"
They turned to see Xavier with that stupid smirk of his,
Enid smiled back even showing her teeth.
Xavier eyed her "wait why are you smiling?"
Enid walked up and picked up her black rose from the table, lightly twirling it. Not evening saying anything, it was quite obvious what happened.
He scoffed and walked out pissed off
Davina sighed "you do know Wednesday only asked you so she'd have a cover at the dance."
Enid looked down at the flower, really staring at it
"I know... but it's real for me."
Yoko chuckled "wait are you saying you have a thing for Wednesday Addams?"
Enid nodded.
"I guess I am..."

Enid waited for Wednesday but waited anxiously, she turned when she heard foot steps looking up and saw Enid in such a beautiful dress

Enid looked over in awe, Wednesday looked beautiful...
She'd make it to the bottom of the stairs and lightly blushes as Enid stared at her "what!" She asked a bit aggressive but Enid shook her head "I'm sorry you look amazing... but your wearing a dress?"
Wednesday shrugged "I had to, it is a dance.."
Enid giggles "you did it for me?"
Wednesday scoffed "what no!"
Enid nodded and grabbed Wednesdays hand leading her into the party.

The night went on and Wednesday kept her eyes on Tyler and Xavier to follow up on her case but none of them did anything, well Tyler was guilty of something. Guilty of whining!
It was honestly boring of watching them but suddenly Eugene was here?
She walked over to him since he looked different but Eugene handed her a drink "Wednesday try this drink!"
Wednesday looked confused and ignored the drink "Eugene your here, I thought you hated dances?"
He looked her in the eye but his eyes were glowing green and he spoke scared now "please Wednesday drink this.."
Wednesday sighed and drank the punch, afraid something were about to happen but after drinking it her her mind got fuzzy. She stumbled back, Tyler stood in front of her but she had her eyes closed to try and regain some composure. Enid quickly ran forward and pushed Tyler out of the way, she grabbed onto Wednesday face and looked worried "wednes are you okay?"
She looked Enid deep in the eye... "may I have this dance?"
Enid blushes but before she could say anything to Wednesdays question, Wednesday lead her onto the dance floor slowly dancing with her...
This was everything to Enid, having someone show her some love but for Wednesday she thought she'd hate this but it felt like something was pulling her to Enid... magically making her... in love?"
She looked at Enid and the next part shocked her... she kisses Enid

Wednesday woke up the next morning groaning and feeling sick

Wednesday woke up the next morning groaning and feeling sick... but it gets worse. She felt someone's arm around her so she looked up and her eyes widened as Enid was laying with her... in her bed... naked!"
Enid groaned and rolled over, having a chance Wednesday slipped out and made her way to the bathroom... staring into the mirror "what did you do!"
She cursed at herself... suddenly she felt herself feel sick, going over to the toilet and throwing up "ugh what did I do.."