Abortion?

(This chapter will include mentions of abortion just in case it's a trigger for anyone, I don't mean to offend any side of the if you support it or not, all is welcomed as this is just a fanfiction.)

Wednesday and Enid walked down an aisle at the drug store looking for a pregnancy test, Enid groaned like a little kid that was forced to go shopping with her parents "ugh why did I have to come again..."
Wednesday sighed "Because if I really am pregnant, that would implicate you as the father so it's your responsibility."
Enid sighed "ok ok...can I get some candy after this tho?"
Wednesday sighed again "how can I be having a kid when the im having it with a child!"
Enid giggles "oh please when you have the baby you'll be an amazing mom!"
She cheerfully tried cheering Wednesday up but Wednesday shrugged "who says I'm not just gonna have an abortion?"
Enid quickly looked horrified and grabbed onto Wednesday's hand "you can't!"
Wanting to really test Enid since it was her fault they were here
"And why's that Sinclair?"
Enid now looked saddened "because it's wrong, what about giving the baby a fighting chance.."

Wednesday hesitated before continuing her searching finally found a pregnancy test and grabbed onto it, looking at it she sighed "definitely never expected to see this thing especially not so young.
Suddenly a little girl tapped on Wednesday's shoulder, Wednesday turned and looked down at her.
She had mainly black hair but there were pink highlights near the end of it, freakles but sharp teeth
Wednesday stated at her for a sec, strangely feeling like she had to say something nice but accidentally said instead "what the hell do you want?"
The girl looked up at Wednesday with piercing puppy eyes
"Don't get an abortion....you'll be a great mom.."
Wednesday quickly looked around to hopefully find the mother but when she looked back at the girl she was gone...
Suddenly Enid rand around the corner holding lots of candy
"I said one!"
Wednesday yelled

Coming back from the store, Enid played chess with thing as she waited for the results. She wasn't bad at chess but would've preferred something else like uno unfortunately Wednesday burned the cards after Enid once down three pick up fours.
Wednesday finally exit the room and looked out the window
Enid quickly ran to Wednesdays side trying to be that supporting figure "soo what's the news?"
Wednesday held up the test, it obviously being positive.
Trying not to be pushy Enid hesitates and gave Wednesday a time to think "so are we keeping it?"
Wednesday turned away from Enid, she hated how Enid was already treating her like some victim "I don't know, I need time to think.."

Weems was doing paperwork at her desk when she heard a knock on the door, calling over she was coming but then there were another dozen knocks, now weems rushed on over and quickly opened the door "I said- oh miss Addams?"
Wednesday pushed weeks to the side and walked over before taking a seat in front of the principals desk."
Weems sighed "yeh come on in.."
she walked on over and sat down at her desk
"So what seems to be the problem miss Addams?"
Wednesday looked at weems like really inspected her before continuing "I looked your medical history and found out you had an abortion when younger?"
Weems looked annoyed obviously from Wednesday's snooping
it was clear so Wednesday quickly lied "I'm basing one of my charaters off you and wanna know your history?"
Weems immediately turned back to her pleased self like she was winning some trophy now that Wednesday gave her a compliment
"Yeh it was a long time ago and still now one of my biggest decisions.."
Wednesday nodded and asked more "but what about giving the kid a fighting chance?"
Weems shrugged "I don't doubt I would've made a good mother or had a wonderful kid but if I'm being honest I wasn't ready to be a mother I was young."
Wednesday was more confused "you ever think about adoption?" Obviously now mocking weems but it was clear weems had this argument with herself already "again I totally did but I'd still be responsible for that baby for 8-9 months, it wasn't an easy choice and maybe some days I do regret it but if your not fully ready to have a kid how much of a chance are you giving them?"

Kinbott was in a meeting with yoko but suddenly Wednesday barged in "I finally wish to speak with you!"
Yoko sniffed something and looked confused like she sensed something.
Kinbott scoffed "Wednesday I'm in a meeting!"
Wednesday shrugged "you ether get me now or never."
Kinbott sighed "sorry yoko can we reschedule?"
Yoko nodded still looking confused "yeh... yeh I actually need to check up on something."
Wednesday sat down the minute yoko left and started the meeting immediately
"Kintbott...what are your thoughts on abortion?"
She looked taken back, looking quite shocked "oh wow well not what I was expecting." She lightly chuckles but Wednesday stared at her blankly,
So she continued
"Well I'm most people have their different opinions on it but if your asking for my personal views, I don't support it, motherhood can be such a gift given the right attitude."
"What if the mother isn't ready?"
Wednesday questioned her but kinbott was already prepared "well life can be an wild isn't a strait forward road, if you were pregnant Wednesday I'd say keep the baby and hold your head up high, it's reinforces your confidence and confidence is one of the keys to a much more happier life."
Wednesday wanted to shoot herself

Wednesday made it back to her dorm, Enid immediately ran up to her and checked up on her "Wednesday you ok? What did you side?"
Wednesday shrugged "don't know.."
Enid sighed "Wednesday you can't be serious.."
Wednesday scoffed angrily at enid "why are you so against abortions?"
Enid sat on her bed "i do support it, it's just lately I feel like if my mother was given a second chance... she'd abort me."
Wednesday wanted to yell at her, wanted to be angry but she just stares at Enid. Feeling herself soften
Walking over to Enid snd looking her deep in the eye "I'm not your mother, even if I don't keep the baby. You'll be my... uh.. uh friend."
Enid lightly smiles "thank you Wednesday...oh wait I got to get ready for PO cup!"
Quickly rushing out
Wednesday stepped onto the balcony and watched Enid cheerfully help paint.
Thing tapped "so which side do you think is right?"
Wednesday continues to watch Enid "neither.. they brought up what's right what wrong but it all really comes down to is me. It's my choice and no one will ever choose for me, not Enid, not weems, not my stupid therapist, not my mother not you and certainly not some demon kid that I think is haunting me..."
Thing looked down at Enid, hesitating and tapped "so your decision?"
Wednesday sighed "I hope Enid is ready to be a mother.."