'I can do it.' She firmly stated to herself and pretended to stumble a bit but she actually lost her balance and fell down on her knees in front of bodyguards. One of them tried to help her but she pushed away his hand and hastily stood up and averted her eyes from them.

Ruhi again glanced back at Alex, who was still busy talking and she adjusted her scarf with shivering hands. She looked at them and they could easily sense fear in her eyes. She traced the string of her sling bag and started to walk towards the west direction or towards the west lane.

Her suspicious behaviour was analysed by the bodyguards when they found her looking at their boss from time to time, they knew that something was wrong.

Ahaan ignited the engine when he saw that Yudhishthir's men started following her but secretly and his heartbeat stopped when he saw the guns in their hands.

Ruhi entered the west lane and noticed that the buildings of the lane were under construction. She sighed and started taking small steps. She didn't hear any noise behind her and thought of giving Ahaan a ring but she remembered that he had forbidden her to call him.

She walking towards her destination quietly but was confused when she didn't felt any kind of moment behind her.

'What if the didn't notice me?' But still kept on walking.

She reached the end of the lane and turned back. No one was there but she failed to notice the shadows behind a broken old car. She thought that she failed and pulled off her scraf making the men following her surprised.

They were taken aback when they saw their boss's wife. The girl who was trying to escape from them was non other than Ruhi Rathore. The lady, who they had to protect.

She pulled out her phone and dialled Ahaan's number, who was busy cursing Yudhishthir. He knew that if Yudhishthir's men caught Ruhi, then he was doomed. If he was the queen's gambit and his moves were strategic then Yudhishthir was the ruler, he was the king and his only one move could change the whole course of the game.

Yudhishthir would never leave him for making Ruhi do all these dangerous tasks.

"I told you to not underestimate your brother-in-law. If you are the best player of the game then he is the referee. He controls the game." Vardhan stepped out of the car and so did Ahaan.

"But still it's the player who plays and wins." Ahaan fired back.

Vardhan chuckled and said ,"But referee can throw the player out of the game."

"Shut up Vardhan or else I will throw you out of the red demons." Ahaan snarled at him but the biggest mistake he did was that in anger he forgot to bring his phone with him.

"You can't." Vardhan gave him a sly grin and Ahaan threw a punch on his back.

°
"Ma'am what are you doing here?" Ruhi was bewildered when she saw them there. They were following her and she was stupid enough to think that they didn't notice her. She again tried calling Ahaan but he wasn't answering her calls.

"No..thing I...was..ju..st scrolling." She stammered nervously and the main one of them said ,"Don't worry it's not safe for you here. We will take you back."

She cursed herself and tried taking out the chloroform spray from her bag but failed miserably.
"No, you go I will not come with you." She tried sounding intimidating but they remained unfazed.

°

"I asked her to her come here but where did she go?" Ahaan was perplexed. He was feeling frustrated and was cursing.

"I think she took the wrong route." Vardhan concluded. "She might have stepped in wrong lane."

"But I saw her entering the west only." Vardhan nodded.