Part 14

hello👋

My sincere apologies my dear readers, hope you show love [ I had upcoming exams so I couldn't write]

If there are any typos do let me know.

Author's pov

'What the fuck just happened?! My step brother just kissed me!' yn screams mentally. "doll" Jungkook called her softly lifting her chin with his index finger, making eye contact with her.

"Ye-yes...no no Jungkook this is wrong...i mean what we are doing-" she was panicking "nothing is wrong my love...I love you and i don't see any problem with that and if anyone has problem dare to say on my face and i'll give them solution." he smirked and yn shakes her head knowing what his so-called "solution" means.

Yn didn't argue further as she know Jungkook has his tricks to make everyone agree, she hugged him, "Sugar" she caressed his cheeks "I know what you're thinking doll, don't worry about mom and dad, i will handle that matter." she nodded and he kissed his forehead.

Later that night The Jeon's had a business party to attain. "Mom dad you both go first I will bring Yn with me after she gets ready." Jungkook informed "Okay son." they went first whlie jungkook was waiting for his doll.

Jungkook's pov

From last few days there is so much work load....also I have been getting information about someone who is trying hard to hack our system. let me call yoongi hyung.

OTP

Jk : Hyung any information?

Yg : no, that bastard is playing hide and seek but we will track him .

Jk : hmm

Yg : Are you coming to the party?

Jk : Yes.

"Jungkook lets go." I looked at her walking downstairs and I am starstruck, the way her hair strands are falling on her face, her facial features are so ethereal she is just like princess, my princess.
"Am i not looking good?" "No doll you look stunning as always." she blushed and damn how i love making her blush.

Yn's pov.

He extended his hand towards me, intertwining my hand in his I smiled a little, but in a second I was pinned against the stairs railing and I felt his lips on me, I don't wanna kiss him back but my body can't resist his touch and I gave in. I could feel him smirking.

My eyes widened when he trailed down from my lips to my neck and sucked harder. "Jungkook...." "Yes doll" he grinned. "You are so-" "so what doll?" "Nothing let's go." I started walking leaving his hand while he chuckled.

He opened the car door for me  "Milady"  "Thank you Mr. Jeon." we both chuckled. we arrived at the venue but the ride was so long and Jungkook's actions didn't helped me, as he kept stroking his hand on my thighs while he enjoyed watching my red as tomato face.

As soon as we came out of the car we were surrounded by guards and paparazzi's, not anew thing but the flash lights always blinds me. It was very important event for Jungkook and his company according to him. That's why he is attending. 

"There they are" Jungkook pointed towards the other members. "hello my handsome Oppa's" "i am more handsome sweetie." I laughed " Ofcourse you are Jinnie." "Uhm by the way ynnie-" i looked at Jimin, "Yes?-" "Whats this?" he smirked.

.

.

.

.

I hope you like it stars. 

Once again sorry for delay.