Part 13

"I can't marry Xavier."

Yn announced as everyone looked at her. "Mom dad I know you have done so many things but I am sorry I can't marry someone I don't know properly."

Jungkook smirked.

"It's okay dear we support you." Yn's dad said and everyone agreed.

Yn smiled weakly "thank you." "We are still friends right?" Xavier chuckled asking. "Of course-" she smiled "now if you excuse me."

Yn went in her room while Jungkook followed her.

"That's like my good girl." Jungkook said with a proud smile. "I said no to the wedding doesn't mean I am interested in you!" She said firmly making his smirk wider.

"No worries princess, I love doing things which are hard." He kissed her forehead and brushed out a string of my hair,went from there.

Yn's pov

Oh god, I said no to the wedding. Jungkook always does things he wants. I know what he did was because of my happiness but I don't know anything at this point.

How long will I stay quiet and keep quiet. Later he will know because he knows me more than anyone. He knows all my secrets and all my story except that I am In love with him.

"Yn wanna go out? Mom dad is offering." Jungkook called me. "Okay."

Right now we are going out just to light up the tension. "Baby do you want ice cream?" mum asked me. "cool." After taking ice cream Kook suggested to take a walk at Han river. I can't say no as mom and dad are also here. "you both go we'll be sitting here."

Taking a walk with him always felt good but this time it feels heavy. I felt him grabbing my hand. "Doll don't be tensed up." I exhaled a deep breath " I am trying, but what do you expect when your step-brother just confessed his love out of blue." I spoke licking my ice cream.

Yn's pov ends

He chuckled "right, take your time after all I am all yours." She choked on her ice cream. "Careful Doll." He said caressing her back. She was flushed pink. "Am I the reason of you being like a tomato?" Jungkook teased her. "I don't know,are you?" she raised her brows. "Ahan, becoming bold all of sudden not bad,not bad." He smiled ethereally.

At this moment Yn was mesmerised by his face, his smile, his voice, hoe his mole under his lips look extra hot today, how his eyes sparkle under the moon light. How happy he is when he is with her. She was trying not to tell him how she feels weak till her core when he shows his bunny smile to only her, how he is so protective towards her, how he is his first priority.

Suddenly he lifted his hand closer to her chin, she trembled under his touch. She realised that he was pulling her like a magnet and she was trapped in his field. And he spoke,

"Can i?" she nodded without even realising what he is asking. And she felt his lips against her.

He kissed her.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey stars,i am backk.

i know you all waited for so long and i am deeply sorry for not updating.

.

.

I'll try to update early.

so how was the chapter?

So you all also miss our boys?

Don't forget to support our new Rookie boy band, Fighting bells!

love you all.❤️