| Cookies Love |

"Get ready, this is not a drill." shouted Nicha, fire team leader. "There was a fire at the National University Museum, we need to hurry before it spreads!"

The fire brigade ran out of the structure, before mobilizing towards the museum.

The flames were high and the people shouted, as they tried to evacuate.

"CALM DOWN! WE'RE THE FIREFIGHTERS, TRY TO EVACUATE WITH CALM AND ORDER." the team leader shouted into the megaphone as she watched the people coming out.

"There is still someone in the facility, save them." a man said as he tried to run away.

"Lisa, Seulgi, Yeji, fix the fire extinguishers and water pumps! Start taming the flames from the outside." Nicha said, turning to her companions. "Lucas, Yuqi, Bambam, San, you will come in with me, prepare your helmets and gear. San and Bambam, you get the axes, Yuqi and Lucas, get the pipe. I'll get a fire extinguisher. FOLLOW ME."

The team threw themselves into the flames, looking for the last victims remaining in the building.

🍪🍞🥯

The rescue had been a success. All 2000 visitors to the museum had been rescued, 10 people were injured, but not seriously, only 3 had suffered burns and some slightly more serious injuries, but their lives were safe.

The fire crew was in the truck as they returned to the station.

"Let's go back to the station and to celebrate, let's go to the pastry shop that opened near our station." Nicha said, trying to encourage her team. "You deserved it."

The firefighters cheered, starting to talk to each other. One of them, however, remained silent as she tried to bear the pain.

The team arrived at the bakery and Nicha led the line. The place was nice and welcoming. The Thai was busy admiring the place, not noticing the brunette behind the counter.

"Good morning," the girl said, catching Nicha's attention. "Can I do something for you?"

Nicha was petrified. The brunette was beautiful, her hair tied in a ponytail and her eyes were big and deep, like waterfalls of chocolate.

The Thai noticed the name on the tag: Miyeon.

"Hi, Miyeon, we would like to order something. Can we take a seat?" Nicha asked, her eyes fixed on the girl.

"Of course, you can sit at one of the tables. I'll be there to take your orders in a few minutes." the girl said smiling, her cheeks slightly red.

The fire crew began chatting, talking about today's fire and how sudden it was. Nicha remained silent the whole time, her forehead was damp with sweat, even though there was air conditioning in the room.

"Hey, Min, why so quiet?" Bambam asked, wrapping an arm around Nicha's shoulders.

Minnie groaned silently, swallowing the sound that was about to escape her lips.

"I-I'm fine, Bam." Nicha said, shrugging the boy's arm off her shoulders.

"Can I take your orders?" Miyeon asked, looking at everyone, but her eyes stopped on Nicha.

Everyone reported their orders and Miyeon walked away.

After a few minutes, Minnie got up from the chair, almost losing her balance, but Bambam caught her in time.

"Hey, Min. Everything okay?" the boy asked, worried.

"Yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom." Minnie said, before walking away, approaching the counter. "Excuse me?"