| School Trip | M |

Adolescence... a confusing time, full of changes, full of emotions and above all... first loves.
Love... a precious and fascinating feeling in all its shading.
Every occasion is good to confess your feelings even if fear stops you at times, but it is important to try, or else you will remain in doubt forever.
What better occasion than a school trip, especially if fate seems to be on your side... as happened to Nicha.

It was early in the morning and the two classes were gathered in front of the school next to the bus that would take them on a school trip to Jeju Island to stay there for 6 days.
After placing the suitcase in the luggage rack, Nicha looked around, looking among the many faces of the students for one girl in particular.

"Maybe she won't come...?" thought Minnie, seeing that a certain brunette was not present.

Nicha boarded the bus, sitting by the window of one of the seats positioned at the back of the vehicle, before taking her phone out of her backpack and unrolling her earphones and inserting them into her ears, playing one of her favorite Troye Sivan's songs .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Now Playing : 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝟏. Fools

The volume was high enough to cut out any kind of outside noise or sound.
Nicha loved just that about music, being able to get away from reality and travel with her mind, getting completely lost in her thoughts, which recently concerned a certain brunette.

The selected track was not random.
When Minnie had to listen to music, she selected the track based on her mood or the meaning of the lyrics.
Minnie, as Troye sang in his song, felt a fool for falling in love with her.
Nicha was lost in her thoughts until someone tapped her shoulder.
The Thai took off one earphone before turning her attention to whoever called her.
Minnie remained motionless for a few seconds, mesmerized by the brunette's beauty.

"She's here...Cho Miyeon is here...and she just touched my shoulder" she thought excitedly.

Nicha was perfectly calm on the outside, but inside she was jumping for joy.

"Is it free?" Miyeon asked politely, pointing to the seat next to Minnie.

"Y-Yes." Minnie said, pulling her backpack off her seat.

"Thank you." Miyeon answered, after sitting down.

Meanwhile Minnie continued to watch her secretly.
Miyeon was beautiful, she had dark brown eyes and her brown hair arranged in a wavy ponytail.
Miyeon looked at Nicha and smiled, making the Thai blush.

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I am Cho Miyeon." said the brunette, extending her left hand.

"Nicha Yontararak, but you can call me Minnie." the raven said, grabbing her hand and shaking it gently.

Minnie reinserted the earphone into her ear, shifting her attention to the window.
After half an hour, Minnie was admiring the view, when she felt something heavy on her shoulder.
Nicha turned her head and found herself inches away from Miyeon's face, who had fallen asleep on her shoulder.
Minnie blushed, her heart was pounding, her crash not only was sitting next to her, but she was also resting on her shoulder.

"She is beautiful." she thought.

Nicha adjusted the brunette's head with her hand so that she didn't sleep uncomfortably.
Miyeon unintentionally snuggled closer to her and hugged Minnie's arm, whose heart was now beating faster than the speed of light.
Minnie closed the curtain, so that the sun's rays would not caress the delicate face of the brunette, risking waking her up.