| Sasaeng |

⚠️🔔 Breaking News

"Cho Miyeon, member of the girl group (G)I-DLE, was threatened by a sasaeng. More precisely, the fan announced to kidnap or kill the young idol during their stay in Berlin.

The girls are currently in Korea, but in a week they will leave for the European stages of their new "I am Free-ty" Tour, including Berlin.

We will keep you informed for any updates."

"Miyeon?"

"Miyeon."

"MIYEON!"

Miyeon raised her head, seeing Soyeon in front of her, with a worried face.
The brunette didn't remember what the leader had said, she was distracted and hadn't heard anything.

In the last few days her focus was elsewhere.

Since the news had invaded social media, Miyeon was terrified and couldn't do anything. She often got distracted at rehearsals, making mistakes and getting in the way of the other members, she couldn't sleep at night without being tormented by nightmares and this made her do errors during working hours.

"Sorry, I didn't hear, would you mind repeating?" the brunette asked, looking at the leader with a lost and absent look.

The other members were worried about their mate, not only because of the news of threats, but also because of her behavior in the last days.

The girls were now in the rehearsal room, rehearsing their tour setlist.

"Miyeon Unnie, you've been distracted lately. I understand that you are worried about the threats, but you must not neglect your health or your work-"

"I am fine, Soyeon-ah." Miyeon said in a slightly annoyed tone. "I'm not worried, I'm just a little tired. I can do it. I don't need you to tell me."

Soyeon kept staring at Miyeon in surprise.

No one was ever able to give her a hand or comfort her, she didn't want to show signs of weakness in front of the members, the only one she could talk to was Minnie, the second oldest member and her best friend.

Nicha walked over and placed a hand on Miyeon's shoulder, smiling at her.

"How about we take a break?" Thai asked, looking at the other members. "We are all very tired,Soyeon-ah. We've been rehearsing the same setlist for months, I doubt that if we skip this for one day there will be any problems."

Soyeon looked at Nicha, before agreeing and dismissing the members.

Minnie walked over to the couch and grabbed a towel and a bottle of water, before returning to Miyeon.

Nicha placed the bottle on the floor, before slowly starting to wipe the sweat from the brunette's forehead and neck.

Miyeon remained silent and continued to observe her friend's actions.

"Here, drink." Minnie said, handing the already opened bottle to Miyeon. "You need to rehydrate, you've lost a lot of energy today."

Miyeon smiled, taking the bottle.

"Let's go home, Yeon. For today I think we tried enough."

"No. I want to stay and train. I haven't been doing a good job lately and Soyeon is right to be angry. I'm slowing down the group and I need to train more and hard." Miyeon said in a firm tone.

"Okay, then I'll stay here and train with you." Nicha said, smiling.

The two trained for hours, Miyeon continued to make mistakes, but they were fewer than those made before during group practice.