Chapter 3: Fat Beerus?

Start from the beginning

The fat cat dropped a worm out of a black fruit and said. "Vados this tastes like worm! Why did you even bring this!?"

Vados giggled and answered. "Lord Champa that was probably the worm you tasted" Vados was pointing towards the floor where a worm was wiggling around.

"DESTROY!" Champa was very angry.

"Oh no... You destroyed the planet full of different kinds of food..." Vados said with pity.

"Vados that planet was bound to get destroyed by me!" Champa was still angry.

"I guess you are right lord Champa... Hum?" Vados agreed, but suddenly had a slight vibration within her scepter.

She looked at it and was surprised to see someone from unknown origins to appear in this universe.

"Is something wrong Vados? Are you still thinking about the food?" Champa said confused.

"It seems like something interesting is happening as we speak!"

"What is it? What is it? Tell me right now!"

"It seems like a person from a different universe has appeared here and is bringing the super dragon balls out of this universe." Then Vados dropped the bomb.

"What!? Who dares to take my stuff from this universe! Which universe is it!?"

"Sadly I cannot delve into other universes, afterall I am just this universe's angel."

"You are so useless! Bring me to him right now!"

"It's impossible, since he can use instant transmission. However we can probably meet him if we wait around a super dragon ball."

"Then let's go quickly before he has taken them all to himself!"

...

After getting every super dragon ball to the 7th universe, only one last super dragon ball is needed.

As I transmissioned to the last super dragon ball, I was met with two figures.

'Fat Beerus?'

"Finally the thief has arrived! Tell us who you are and which universe you belong to!" Champa ordered.

"Why do I need to listen to your chubby self?"

"O-Oh" Vados was surprised and worried suddenly.

While Champa went silent with black lines all over his face. "While this beautiful woman can manage her body well." I flirted with Vados.

Fat Champa had even more black lines.

Vados giggled and accepted the flattery.

"You guys dare to have fun around me! Hey Vados aren't you on my side! He is literally stealing our dragon balls." Fat Champa said angrily.

"It is also shared with the 7th universe..." Vados said with a valid point. Fat Champa ignored this.

"Listen little boy, I am the gods of destruction in this universe. I can destroy your whole existence with a single breath!" Fat Champa sneered.

"Let's see about that!" I said confidently. I may not be his match, but I can always teleport away.

"You must be insane, but fine. It's your fault for being stupid! It's your unlucky day!" Fat Champa said with anger.

He suddenly rushed towards me and punched me in the guts.

After punching my guts he started slapping my body around like a ball.

"Hmph! So weak!" Fat Champa said.

I powered up to my fullest power.

"Hum? Vados, am I seeing this right? Does this boy have god ki?"